latothemoon

Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival - Los Angeles, California | October 28, 2017

After Lust for Life, she began to meet fans. So for anyone worried that she wasn't doing barricade meets anymore, don't be afraid! I think she was just afraid of the NYC crowd - it was pretty intense. Security had to go in and break up controversy in the crowd multiple times.

Ride now.

I heard there was no stairs at Terminal 5, that's why she didn't meet people

Lust for Life -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This photo is so stunning for some reason. Like I know Lana looks awesome singing but oh wow

I know it's just a a moment in time but it looks like she is inhabiting the song! That's a good thing. Many times she looks like a high school girl wandering the stage holding the mike and laughing. She should let every song take her over and perform it from the inside out. Bowie could perform in a tee shirt and you were still transfixed by his performance because he became one with the song. Own it Lana!! Uh oh I'm starting to sound like Oprah. Bye.

It's good that she brought back West Coast and not a bad setlist for a festival but 6 BTD songs and zero from Honeymoon? At least the crowd got to hear Diet Mountain Dew too. I kind of hope she doesn't keep it for the whole tour though.