cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

So, after a lot of struggling with it, I finally got all of Lana's unreleased stuff the way I wanted it: 

Capture.png

Capture1.jpg

(The Instrumentals/Demos/Misc. covers are all pics from Lana's sparklejumpropequeen myspace.

Look in the spoiler below for tracklists for the albums:

Like the good sis @@SitarHero, I tried to create albums with a little bit of variety, (and listenable tracklists) but mine are also split up into ranges of 1-2 years per album for a more chronological feel. The covers for each album are each pics from the era the album represents (i.e. a 2006 pic for a 2006/7 album).

1_Methamphetamines.png

^ 2006/7 songs, all acoustic (or acapella). Think 'The Revenge of May Jailer'-- like 'Sirens' with an edge. 

2_Pin_Up_Galore.png

^ 2007/8 songs. Not much of a theme here, but it was a good way to finish off the 2007/8 songs, and they all work fairly well together. 

3_Motel_6.png

^All of the 2009 songs-- again, not much of a theme here, but that would be hard to do while encompassing all the songs from that year. 

4_Dum_Dum.png

^ The first of four 2010 albums-- this album is Lana's "trash bops"-- the poppy, flirty stuff. 

5_Noir.png

^ The second 2010 album, with less of a theme than the other three-- still, this tracklist is one of my favorites out of all these albums. 

6_UATW.png

^ The third 2010 album, centered around Lana's sweeter, "girl-next-door" songs-- while the title is UATW, the inspiration came more from "Marilyn Monroe". 

7_Velvet_Crowbar.png

^ The final, and my favorite, of the 2010 albums-- and the one with the fewest songs. I wish I had more to add to this one-- it's Lana's songs that border on a country sound, with a twang to them-- it also has a slightly downbeat, melancholy tone to it. 

8_BTTB.png

^ The first of two 2011 albums-- not too much of a recurring theme, besides being the more upbeat, poppy 2011 songs. 

9_QOD.png

^ The second 2011 volume, with a richer sound than the one before it, and more of a Hollywood glamour ambiance. 

10_Starry_Eyed.png

^ The 2012-2014 album, with another of my favorite tracklists. 

11_Life_is_Beautiful.png

^ The (hopefully!) growing 2015/6 album. I love the sound of this one already, and here's hoping Lana gives us more to put in it! 

image.png

^ Finally, an album where I can stick everything that has no other place-- I still need to add "Cola (Farmer Remix)"  :creep:

I don't know if anyone else will understand the albums/tracklists I've made (or with what vision I made them,) but I enjoy them and maybe you all will too!  :kiss:

o4qjp4j.png

penCm9s.jpg

Methamphetamines (2008)

1. The Man I Love

2. Pin Up Galore

3. Methamphetamines

4. Wayamaya

5. Trash Magic (Miss America)

6. The End Of The World (Live)

7. Happiest Girl In The Whole USA (Live)

8. 1949

Catch And Release (2010)

1. Catch And Release

2. Maha Maha

Delicious (2011)

1. Hundred Dollar Bill

2. Summer Of Sam

3. Delicious

4. Gangsta Boy

5. Jealous Girl

Flower Motel Nation (2011)

1. 1949

2. Axl Rose Husband

3. Jimmy Necco

4. Disco

5. You're Gonna Love Me

6. Get Drunk

7. Elvis

8. Munny Hunny

9. So Legit

10. Your Band Is All The Rage

11. Fordham Road

12. On Our Way

Hollywood's Dead (2011)

1. Dangerous Girl

2. Live Or Die

3. Prom Song (Gone Wrong)

4. Driving In Cars With Boys

5. Never Let Me Go

6. Fake Diamond

7. Children Of The Bad Revolution

8. Last Girl On Earth

9. Hollywood's Dead

10. Velvet Crowbar

On Our Way (2011)

1. Kinda Outta Luck

2. You Can Be The Boss

3. Serial Killer

4. Us Against The World

5. Backfire

6. On Our Way

I know I posted my own iTunes library pretty recently, but I rearranged all of my unreleased albums so they play as albums much more smoothly and cohesively (look out, I'm a wannabe @@SitarHero :creep:): 

Methamphetamines (2006/7):

01_Methamphetamines.png

^ "The Revenge of May Jailer"-- acoustic tracks with an eerie, dark edge.

Pin Up Galore (2006/7):

02_Pin_Up_Galore.png

^ Some acoustics and acapellas, with a taste of an AKA vibe in the more produced tracks.

Lizzy Grant: Live (2006-2009): 

03_Lizzy_Grant_Live.png

^ Thanks to @@evilentity 's killer "Early Shows" section, I've been able to devise a chronological (and complete, as far as I know) album of all of Lizzy's existing live performances. (with a gorgeous @@Trash Magic cover, I believe!)

Motel 6 (2009): 

04_Motel_6.png

^ All of Lana's 2009 tracks, which ended up making a perfectly weird album-- I tried to intersperse acapellas and less produced tracks throughout, and the only sequencing I'm not satisfied with is 'Oooh Baby' moving into 'Boarding School'.

Dum Dum (2010): 

05_Dum_Dum.png

^ The first out of four 2010 albums, this one is quintessential Lana-pop. Very flirty and fun, and more than a little trashy  :hooker: 

Noir (2010): 

06_Noir.png

^ The second out of the four 2010 albums, this one is a strange collection of tracks, but works sooooo well together. I live for the sequence of the last three tracks.

Us Against the World (2010): 

07_Us_Against_the_World.png

^The third of four 2010 albums, this one is primarily sweet, girl-next-door Lana  :flutter: Perfect for reminiscing about your high school days and either getting dumped or laid on prom night-- there's songs to suit both :legend:

Velvet Crowbar (2010): 

08_Velvet_Crowbar.png

^ The last 2010 album, and my very favorite-- jaded, bluesy Lana with a liiiiitle bit of a twang  :hoe: Really hoping for good leaks to fill this one out.

Back to tha Basics (2011): 

09_Back_to_tha_Basics.png

^ One of two 2011 albums, this one contains the more poppy tracks of the two. (I love the cover for this one, too  :flutter:)

Queen of Disaster (2011):

10_Queen_of_Disaster.png

^ The second 2011 album-- not much to say about this one, but I still enjoy it a lot  :creep:

Starry Eyed (2012-2014): 

11_Starry_Eyed.png

^ All of the 2012-14 unreleased, which all sounds really good in this sequence-- except for the two Barrie tracks being stuck together, but what can u do

Life is Beautiful (2015/16): 

image.png

^ The (mildly disappointing) 2015 and 16 album, with three songs, only one of which is complete  :creep: At least the cover's pretty, tho

I hope everyone enjoys these! Any suggestions on sequencing, covers, or anything else (including comments on my ratings for the songs-- drag me pls) are welcome and I'd love to hear them! 

o4qjp4j.png

I mainly created this thread so I can get some idea on how to re-organize my library! Share your organization so we can awe and ooo! (and even ewww :teehee: ) 

I have my Sirens titled to May Jailer and From The End and Young Like Me titled to Elizabeth Grant  :hooker:

tumblr_ohsiwaXG1l1sow2y2o1_1280.png

My unreleased folder! (If you have like "2010 demos" you should post inside the album folder too!)

tumblr_ohsj4g4ntr1sow2y2o1_1280.png

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

How do I get all of mine in a row like that? I have way too many albums around Lana's stuff lol

Up in the corner (on laptop) you should see a thing that might say "Artists", "Songs", or something else! Just click it and then click "Albums".

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This is mine, I don't have any acapellas yet, & her collaborations are in their official albums, but i'm pretty happy with my organization. (also her music videos & digital booklets are included in the albums)

If you wanna see what's in an album ask and ill post a pic

I mainly created this thread so I can get some idea on how to re-organize my library! Share your organization so we can awe and ooo! (and even ewww :teehee: ) 

I have my Sirens titled to May Jailer and From The End and Young Like Me titled to Elizabeth Grant  :hooker:

tumblr_ohsiwaXG1l1sow2y2o1_1280.png

My unreleased folder! (If you have like "2010 demos" you should post inside the album folder too!)

tumblr_ohsj4g4ntr1sow2y2o1_1280.png

Can u send me Jealous Girl V2 plz?? :rip: 

I guess I'll post mine since I'm here now.. it's so messy and unfinished though. :(

It's also outdated as hell!! I need to make some new albums / delete old ones. I need some new album art too. 

3tUrvAp.png

14417469274.gif