cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

In the process of redoing my Lana library again-- haven't done tracklists yet, but I've got everything into an album, so here's how it's looking right now (ignore the two stray Kate Bush albums, lol): 

lana_UNO.pngLana_DOS.png

So, while I loved having coherent, theme-based fanmade albums, of either my own or @@SitarHero's creation, it wasn't working for me. I turned all of Sitar's albums into playlists, and organized the music this way.

Now, I've got the official (Kill Kill, AKA, BtD, HM, Some Things Last a Long Time-- still haven't gotten Paradise or UV) + unofficial-but-legittt albums (i.e. FTE/YLM/Sirens, Disco Sessions, NKF, the demo CD, Lizzy Grant: Live), and organized everything else into six categorized volumes (which are out of order in the screenshots because I arrange my albums chronologically):

Vol. I includes all (official, not fanmade) album instrumentals and unreleased instrumentals, organized by disc according to album; 

Vol. II includes all demos of album tracks NOT already included elsewhere (so, No Kung Fu/Disco Sessions tracks are not included, amongst others), organized by disc according to album;

Vol. III includes all major collaborations with other artists; 

Vol. IV includes all produced, unreleased tracks; 

Vol. V includes all recordings that Lana made herself (the title 'laptop demo' is used broadly, to include ALL her self-recorded tracks, so long as they aren't album demos);

and Vol. VI is where I put snippets, fanmade versions of songs (The Man I Love, TViB&W edit, etc.), and other stuff that I couldn't place (like the "kiss kiss by the sea" studio recording). 

(All the album covers for the volumes are pictures from Lana's various Myspace accounts, btw.)

So, I'm pretty happy with it :) 

o4qjp4j.png

.

I'm in the process of uploading my Lana collection if you need anything :)

i have all my unreleased albums uploaded to google drive and i could PM them to you :)

Omg, than you! You guys are so nice but I recovered my library already,

aee.png

I really appreciate your kindness

:kiss:

tumblr_o3k2s0IT4d1uvva9wo1_500.gif

Finally revamped my library :party: I'm so happy with it, I really wanted to only have typo-free pics of Lana as covers so I see the essential, I prepared a bunch so I can shift covers at will which was missing from my previous way of classing and there's actually a bunch of my own edits, I'm very satisfied with the amount of beautiful Neil pics I managed to cram in. Only have to double check 320kbps songs and download a looooooot more of bootlegs and I'll be completely happy :D Didn't found any pics for the World Café so I just put one I like but all the live pics are correct and I love how I have clean pics for each album :defeated: Cinema Noir is for soundtracks, Dangerous for 2010 songs, East Side for 2006 and pre 2006 songs, Galore Motel is for 2007 songs, Gold (considering renaming it The Hills tho) is for 2012 and 2013 songs, Miss America is for 2008 songs, Softcore is for 2011 songs and Vulgar Darling is for 2009 songs :) I class ANYTHING that isn't studio album as unreleased. Sorry the pic is huge!

scpzc.png

ZKcaooE.png

Finally revamped my library :party: I'm so happy with it, I really wanted to only have typo-free pics of Lana as covers so I see the essential, I prepared a bunch so I can shift covers at will which was missing from my previous way of classing and there's actually a bunch of my own edits, I'm very satisfied with the amount of beautiful Neil pics I managed to cram in. Only have to double check 320kbps songs and download a looooooot more of bootlegs and I'll be completely happy :D Didn't found any pics for the World Café so I just put one I like but all the live pics are correct and I love how I have clean pics for each album :defeated: Cinema Noir is for soundtracks, Dangerous for 2010 songs, East Side for 2006 and pre 2006 songs, Galore Motel is for 2007 songs, Gold (considering renaming it The Hills tho) is for 2012 and 2013 songs, Miss America is for 2008 songs, Softcore is for 2011 songs and Vulgar Darling is for 2009 songs :) I class ANYTHING that isn't studio album as unreleased. Sorry the pic is huge!

scpzc.png

I LOVE IT  :flutter:

scpzc.png

Omg could you put some of these on Mega for me, please? Specifically Fanmade instrumentals, mashups, Remixes for AKA and UV, and Unleaked :creep:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

these are all so beautiful  :crai: i do not have near enough patience to sort all of those, praises to u, idk how u guys do it 

and not to be annoying but if anyone has theirs uploaded to google drive (or anywhere that downloads to a .zip ) and would be willing to share, my itunes deleted like half of my lana stuff so i added most everything back but then everything suddenly showed up again, so now i have doubles of everything but theyre all in different albums its so confusing  :toofunny:  this also happened once before tho so im kind of side eyeing my computer now.. has this happened to anyone else before?? i think i might get my computer wiped or at least get it checked to make sure theres no viruses or anything because my itunes is so fucking glitchy   :crossed:

UbsOye5.png

Omg could you put some of these on Mega for me, please? Specifically Fanmade instrumentals, mashups, Remixes for AKA and UV, and Unleaked :creep:

these are all so beautiful  :crai: i do not have near enough patience to sort all of those, praises to u, idk how u guys do it 

and not to be annoying but if anyone has theirs uploaded to google drive (or anywhere that downloads to a .zip ) and would be willing to share, my itunes deleted like half of my lana stuff so i added most everything back but then everything suddenly showed up again, so now i have doubles of everything but theyre all in different albums its so confusing  :toofunny:  this also happened once before tho so im kind of side eyeing my computer now.. has this happened to anyone else before?? i think i might get my computer wiped or at least get it checked to make sure theres no viruses or anything because my itunes is so fucking glitchy   :crossed:

I've compressed both what you're asking but it's respectively 500m and 9g so too big for zippyshare... do you want them via email? And Slumber, Unleaked is just snippets lol pretty sure some are fake as well

Edit: putting them on mega after all wait a bit

ZKcaooE.png

scpzc.png

I've never been a fan of typo-free covers, but having all of them that way actually looks amazing! Hmm, decisions, decisions... 

Also, could you do me a favour and send me the Live At O2 Apollo Manchester album?  :heart:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif