cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

Omg could you put some of these on Mega for me, please? Specifically Fanmade instrumentals, mashups, Remixes for AKA and UV, and Unleaked :creep:

these are all so beautiful  :crai: i do not have near enough patience to sort all of those, praises to u, idk how u guys do it 

and not to be annoying but if anyone has theirs uploaded to google drive (or anywhere that downloads to a .zip ) and would be willing to share, my itunes deleted like half of my lana stuff so i added most everything back but then everything suddenly showed up again, so now i have doubles of everything but theyre all in different albums its so confusing  :toofunny:  this also happened once before tho so im kind of side eyeing my computer now.. has this happened to anyone else before?? i think i might get my computer wiped or at least get it checked to make sure theres no viruses or anything because my itunes is so fucking glitchy   :crossed:

I've never been a fan of typo-free covers, but having all of them that way actually looks amazing! Hmm, decisions, decisions... 

Also, could you do me a favour and send me the Live At O2 Apollo Manchester album?  :heart:

Don't know if you're still interested cause I took me a long time cuz my connection sux but I uploaded my full library here  :) Pick and choose

Fuuuuuuuck I forgot to upload Bootlegs while I was at uni... I'll do it tomorrow I'm sorry :defeated:

Edit: I don't know if I'm allowed to post this link, in case I'm not PM me and I'll be glad to send you and delete the link!

ZKcaooE.png

i've probs posted in here like 20 times but i've done some tweaking

since i tend to be very anal about sorting my other albums during condensing, my miscellaneous album has probably quadrupled in size  :ohno:
also certain 'compilation' type albums have multiple discs, pertaining to each album era, or to separate lizzy and lana 

huqTPdH.png

qSX4biZ.png

rzBUEnK.png

jKkEdDS.png

j2tw8ZG.png

My collection is mostly organized; but I try and get every EP, every live show that I can get my greedy hands on.

giphy.gif

everybody's collection is pretty with pictures and I've compusively turned mine into an impersonal information database 

db_example2.png

db_example.jpg

D:

what is that Private Show~?

giphy.gif