cartoon eyes

Post Your Lana iTunes Library!

Wow, I didn't know about all these albums. All that hasn't been mentioned yet on iTunes Germany. :icant:

But THANKS for posting that!!! :kiss:

A lot of them are just fanmade mixtapes btw. :awk: You can only purchase BTD + Paradise.

At least, I think that's what you meant

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

A lot of them are just fanmade mixtapes btw. :awk: You can only purchase BTD + Paradise.

At least, I think that's what you meant

Ah, okay! Thanks! Looked so real for me when I saw the CD cover here ... found a couple of these songs on Soundcloud, they have a pretty good quality even.

wHY DOES EVERYONE USE THE UGLY NICOLE NODLAND OUTTAKE FROM THE BTD SHOOT FOR THE BTD DEMOS ALBUM I COUld dIE. there are sO MANY BETTER PICTURES YOU COULD USE   :blanche7:

Have you posted your iTunes library here?

8471234031_c74d0feccc_o.jpg

I don't like putting fanmade covers, so I developed a way to organize all of my content from Lana classifying everything that is not an official in a category titled "Other". In this category there are sub-categories, they are: Unreleased, Live, Remixes, Instrumental / Acapella, Other, Born to Die: Compilation and Live Itunes Festival.

I feel organized that way (:

American.png

Finally formatted my hard drive and organized my whole iTunes library again.

Ot30gCf.png

So flawlessly perfect.  :defeated:

Why is Sky there? :awkney2:

wHY DOES EVERYONE USE THE UGLY NICOLE NODLAND OUTTAKE FROM THE BTD SHOOT FOR THE BTD DEMOS ALBUM I COUld dIE. there are sO MANY BETTER PICTURES YOU COULD USE   :blanche7:

I love the picture and it still encapsulates the album to me. I like that it's a companion to the real album cover. Something about matching the final cover and the demo cover feels organized and pretty to me, I do the same with AKA.

I take issue with the Sirens cover everyone uses tbh :wtf2: Too washed out. I found one with more blue that's gorgeous.

I love the picture and it still encapsulates the album to me. I like that it's a companion to the real album cover. Something about matching the final cover and the demo cover feels organized and pretty to me, I do the same with AKA.

I take issue with the Sirens cover everyone uses tbh :wtf2: Too washed out. I found one with more blue that's gorgeous.

I like her expression, it's great. I just really don't like how her hair looks so frizzy and the way the light hits her. 

Let me see that fancy Sirens cover tho, I agree on how the one everyone uses is washed out - that's why i fucking upped the contrast on the picture to all hell so it wouldn't bother me so much, since I couldn't find another cover I liked for the album. 

14417469274.gif

I like her expression, it's great. I just really don't like how her hair looks so frizzy and the way the light hits her. 

Let me see that fancy Sirens cover tho, I agree on how the one everyone uses is washed out - that's why i fucking upped the contrast on the picture to all hell so it wouldn't bother me so much, since I couldn't find another cover I liked for the album. 

I think Trash Magic made it:

O1N3rPj.jpg

Gorge :brandy:

841068_488287827896755_291353461_o.jpg

I love how you used the Born to Die cover that comes with the special edition of The Paradise Edition to your demos album. I love your library. :hooker:

Why is Sky there? :awkney2:

She's there because she covered "Blue Jeans," and then when I searched for "Lana Del Rey" the cover appeared because I always fill in composer information. :hooker: