Cloudbusting

Arctic Monkeys

Liked this song even more than the last one. I got so excited when he started playing the guitarΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I'll need to warm up to body paint, but I don't think it's a bad song. There'd better be a mirrorball sounds so lush to me, I'm loving it. I'm sure I'll like body paint the more I listen to it too, I think it would sound pretty cool performed live on stage.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I might like Body Paint just a bit more than TBBAMB because it picks up more, butΒ havent given either more than a few listens.Β 

I still listen to several old songs almost dailyΒ (mostlyΒ Stop The WorldΒ  Snap Out Of It and I Want It All- the onesΒ i will never skip).

Β 

Btw, does anyone also associate their music with The Black Keys andΒ Miles Kane/The Last Shadow Puppets? I kinda always see these three as a very particular vibe in my head,Β especially The Last Shadow Puppets and Arctic Monkeys, i guess bc ofΒ the Englishness.Β 

Anyways I kinda made this connection when i heard this.

Β 

Β 

I got a GA ticket for their EU tour! I was supposed to go together with my classmate but unfortunately, all the GA tickets got sold out before she could buy one... she got a seat instead. U___U

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I listened to I ain’t quite where I think I am last night and it sounds so 70’s and groovy, I really liked it! I think I’m gonna like this album, the singles so far have been very promising.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Opening track: gorgeous, I like it a lot
Sculptures of anything goes: it really stands out among the rest
Mr Schwartz: I'm digging the bossa nova rhythm, wasn't expecting that

Overall a good album, but I'll have to listen again to get a better grasp of it and pay better attention to the lyrics.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I think that I like it more than the previous one. Sculptures of anything goes is a masterpiece that stands out the most along with Body Paint. I think that time will show hm I really like it though.

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

These bitches just announced a Bilbao date which is like an hour away from where I'll be staying forΒ 5/6 months starting fromΒ January but apparently the concert is in July ???? At that point I'll already have left Spain ???????? FUCK and 0 dates in Italy as well. Hate themΒ 

this album feels a bit strange

i like some of the songs but at the same timeΒ i'm a bit annoyed with his singing style and the way that he is trying to fit so many words in a single sentenceΒ 

Β 

Β 

I enjoy a couple of songs on the album, but then there are others I just can't seem to remember what they sound like at all. I'm a bit 50/50. I think I'll just stream the songs I like and buy the other records on my mental wish list.

Does anyone else feel like Sculptures is a message to their fans? Kinda feels like he's singing how unfair it is that people miss their old sound and want them to be something they're not anymore...?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 10/27/2022 at 5:23 PM, Lavender Sunshine said:

These bitches just announced a Bilbao date which is like an hour away from where I'll be staying forΒ 5/6 months starting fromΒ January but apparently the concert is in July ???? At that point I'll already have left Spain ???????? FUCK and 0 dates in Italy as well. Hate themΒ 

Got two tickets to see them live in RomeΒ with my best friend!! AM redemption arc

I keep replaying the newΒ record while playing Minesweeper and despite listening to this album over and over the only ones still standing out to me are Mirrorball and Sculptures :bebe:Β I wish more of the album fell into the more lush or abrasive sound of those two songs the rest are just snoozefest!! I keep associating Mirrorball and Star Treatment with one another and idk if that's just because they're both the openers or because they're both the best songs on each album by a long shotΒ :eek2:Β anyway I do adore Mirrorball it has such a unique end-of-the-party type vibe to it I live I sing it to myself all the time I wish Alex Turner Lana and FJM collabed on a seven minute jazz rock epic id cumΒ shit and piss everywhere if it were trueΒ :bop:Β I also have such a crush on Alex I was watching the Zane Lowe interview and just wanted to make out with my screen

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifΒ  Β tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifΒ Β tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Β 

Sculptures and body paint remain my most played songsΒ 

I really like perfect sense as wellΒ 

Also I think that the whole album should have been in the vain of sculptures sound wiseΒ :true:

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

Β 

Β