Elle

New Lust for Life Merch

March was 9 months in the making

3 items released today (Rose Tee, Windbreaker, Boat Ballcap)

Around 15 items released total (Red Sweater, California shirt, California Location Sporty Trench, Album Cover Jacket, Visor, LFL Jacket)

Pop-up shop around Tyler's festival around Halloween/first week of November

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It does say "Purchase any item from the store before Thursday, September 28th at 11:59PM EST and you'll gain access to an exclusive tour pre sale. More information on dates coming Wednesday September 27th.", so I'm just going to be preordering the vinyl, which I wanted to buy anyway.

Sorry Lizzy but I'm not paying 50$ for a cap or 85$ for a cheap windbreaker

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

the dates that will be realesed next week are the europe's dates too or only america?

I'm guessing North America since it sounded like those dates are the first on the tour? N.America and Europe sounds like booked already and she'll be back for more in Europe later.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why isn't the merch separated from the album? Everyone who wants merch already has the ablum :toofunny:

Now I have to decide between that windbreaker and trench coat. Maybe both, but i need to save money for the tour lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg