Beautiful Loser

Your LDR covers (audio)

You're all so talented! :oprah:  I just love love love to hear all your different interpretations of Lana's songs.

I'm really hesitant about sharing my own covers but right now it seems like I'm in a good mood or something so I'm going to drop some of my cover attempts here before I change my mind. All are acapella as I just quickly recorded them for myself (and actually never intended to show them). So please excuse the low quality, any wrong lyrics, any kind off-key singing and in particular my weird accent lol. Feel honored because I've never ever shared any of my covers with onyone before. :P

Old Money: http://picosong.com/wCuZs

Pawn Shop Blues: http://picosong.com/wCuBy

Chealsea Hotel No2 (I know it's not an original Lana song but I kind of covered her version lol): http://picosong.com/wCuBc

:kiss:

Are you on Spotify? Do you have an album I can buy?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Are you on Spotify? Do you have an album I can buy?

Sorry for the stupid question but are you serious?  :$  But I guess...thank you! :kiss:

And omg no I'm not on Spotify and if I had already put out something like an album I would have reached my biggest and most delusional dream ever haha. Actually there is only a very very little number of people who have heard me singing (and you guys are amongst them). But I'd really like to become more "serious" about it and maybe put out some of my original songs but I'm quite insecure about my singing and yeah...we'll see.

In any case thank you so much for your comment! I'm really thankful for any kind of feedback.

Your voice gets me so emotional I want to cry, and I’m saying this in a very good way. You’re amazing @@PinUpCartoonBaby

Well thank you. ❤️

This means so much to me. There aren't many people that have heard me singing but those who have never gave any useful feedback so I always assumed I'm just really bad at it. :ohno:  I mean I don't want to make everyone cry haha but I always considered my voice as completely bland and emotionless so this might give me some new perspective to see my singing. Really thank u :heart:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Sorry for the stupid question but are you serious?  :$  But I guess...thank you! :kiss:

And omg no I'm not on Spotify and if I had already put out something like an album I would have reached my biggest and most delusional dream ever haha. Actually there is only a very very little number of people who have heard me singing (and you guys are amongst them). But I'd really like to become more "serious" about it and maybe put out some of my original songs but I'm quite insecure about my singing and yeah...we'll see.

In any case thank you so much for your comment! I'm really thankful for any kind of feedback.

Well thank you. ❤️

This means so much to me. There aren't many people that have heard me singing but those who have never gave any useful feedback so I always assumed I'm just really bad at it. :ohno:  I mean I don't want to make everyone cry haha but I always considered my voice as completely bland and emotionless so this might give me some new perspective to see my singing. Really thank u :heart:

Ok. When it happens, PM me :) :kiss: !!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

You're all so talented! :oprah:  I just love love love to hear all your different interpretations of Lana's songs.

I'm really hesitant about sharing my own covers but right now it seems like I'm in a good mood or something so I'm going to drop some of my cover attempts here before I change my mind. All are acapella as I just quickly recorded them for myself (and actually never intended to show them). So please excuse the low quality, any wrong lyrics, any kind off-key singing and in particular my weird accent lol. Feel honored because I've never ever shared any of my covers with onyone before. :P

Old Money: http://picosong.com/wCuZs

Pawn Shop Blues: http://picosong.com/wCuBy

Chealsea Hotel No2 (I know it's not an original Lana song but I kind of covered her version lol): http://picosong.com/wCuBc

:kiss:

JOC, where is your accent from?

JOC, where is your accent from?

...oh my accent is so ugly!  :facepalm:  I'm from Austria, so I'd call it Austrian German featuring some really weird pronunciations when trying to imitate Lana.

I like how you made your own version of this song - one of my Lizzy Grant favs btw and it's such a fun song to sing too. I'm feeling like joining in when listening to your cover. I really like the beginning and what you did for the "speaking" part ("And I'm trying to tell you what I dream of..."). I think your voice has some really cool undertone in it :)

...oh my accent is so ugly! :facepalm: I'm from Austria, so I'd call it Austrian German featuring some really weird pronunciations when trying to imitate Lana.

I like how you made your own version of this song - one of my Lizzy Grant favs btw and it's such a fun song to sing too. I'm feeling like joining in when listening to your cover. I really like the beginning and what you did for the "speaking" part ("And I'm trying to tell you what I dream of..."). I think your voice has some really cool undertone in it :)

I like it!! Oh my god thank you so much!!!!!!!

I have no idea why but last night at 3 AM I had the sudden urge to record my like, 769th Lana cover and I wanted to try a more challenging one. I always thought 24 would be a difficult one to do so I gave it a shot. It's not perfect, but it came out better than I thought! http://picosong.com/w4LXY/

quick and messy acapella cover of MAC, maybe I'll do a proper one soon but idk

https://picosong.com/wLizR

You know I adore you already, but I mean this completely serious - best voice I've heard cover anything on this site, and probably the most fitting voice to cover Lana that I've heard. You have that delicate but kind of dark/sadness that she has. You're voice almost cuts in and out with your volume, which works because its almost like an old radio (in a good way!). I'm curious to hear how you'd sound if you sang more strong/confident, with your tone. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

You know I adore you already, but I mean this completely serious - best voice I've heard cover anything on this site, and probably the most fitting voice to cover Lana that I've heard. You have that delicate but kind of dark/sadness that she has. You're voice almost cuts in and out with your volume, which works because its almost like an old radio (in a good way!). I'm curious to hear how you'd sound if you sang more strong/confident, with your tone. 

:blush2:  :ohmy: :crying4: :kiss:

omg I'm actually lacking words to describe how much I thank you for that! You're truly the sweetest!

I'm so super insecure about my singing voice and nobody has ever given me any useful feedback so you can't imagine how much this means to me. Reading somebody else describing my voice is just so cool, it really helps me a lot and gives me confidence and motivation to keep on.

aaahh, I'd better stop now, I really don't know how to express my (overwhelmingly positive) feelings but thank you, thank you, thank you so much.

i'm blown away; that was gorgeous!!!!

aww thank you too! I'm not used to so much positive feedback :crying4:

You guys really made my day! I couldn't imagine anything better to happen. So again thank you!

Ok, so I think I might try to record a cover of MAC with better quality and hopefully some instrumental and if it turns out at least somewhat decent I think I might share it too.

:heart: