buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

Yay! It looks like she’ll be selling most of the merch from the popup! I can just buy everything there when I go to the San Diego show. Just sad that there’s no Cherry merch. :’(

The face when you get paid the day after the tour date you see her :(

When does she go on?? when is one of you twinks going to make a thread for the minneapolis show

ahahha cosign

Lana should surprise everyone randomly by singing NOIR...Cuz I'm GLAMOROUUUUS, FAMOUSSSS, NOTORIOUUUUUS, DANGEROUSSSS BUT YOU'RE CRAAAAAZY

Imagine the state of everybody's weave XD

after all these years, you are still my favorite member here (no sarcasm)

if she truly doesn't change the setlist that much, it's pretty much over for her in that department lol... this is an arena tour, tickets aren't seeling that well at all and she didn't promote for shit, welp, please do something exciting and different Lana :rip:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Hi guys! For tonight’s show discussion, it would be more proper to use this thread: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9729-target-center-minneapolis-minneapolis-mn/

For general tour discussion, you can keep it in here! :)

I’m so excited!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Someone please respond! I am seeing her February 1st in Florida. I bought the Gold Vip which allows me early entrance. Will that guarantee me to be right against the barricade?? Because it's not like I have to wait in line for the whole day, so should I go a few hours earlier or will I already be in the front if I go at the time they open the gates?? 

tumblr_ms5ve9c6SB1resi9bo1_400.gif