buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

aren't we in the "next week"????? correct me if im wrong

like im so tired of working my ass all long day to afford $700 since middle east concerts prices are so fucking crazy

ugh im afraid that she will go to countries that im not allowed to go such as Qatar and Israel  :( guys why do i feel anxious and panicky?? damn 

:smile3:

aren't we in the "next week"????? correct me if im wrong

like im so tired of working my ass all long day to afford $700 since middle east concerts prices are so fucking crazy

ugh im afraid that she will go to countries that im not allowed to go such as Qatar and Israel  :( guys why do i feel anxious and panicky?? damn 

She better come to Israel, she was supposed to come to here 3 years ago and canceled...

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

it's like madonna level of expensive-ness  :crai:

Ha ha! Wrong. Madonna's tickets for lower level seating (Section 100) were $380. Just for the ticket. Not VIP. Not GA. Nothing special. Just the ticket. If you are talking about Lana's VIP prices being that much, Madonna's VIP packages went up to $1,700 for ONE ticket and the extras. 

as what i remember her fans signed that she shouldn't go for he safety so the concert was cancelled

That's not really true... Lana canceled the show because there was a small war that lasted the whole summer,

you can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_conflict

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

how is the tour doing?  :ohno:

is she doing well in selling those tickets?  :ohno:

Some cities are selling better than others... Not sure what's gonna happen. They are probably rethinking their strategy for Europe etc.

1IIwRsD.png

why is she taking so damn long to tell us europe/latam/middle east/REST_OF_THE_WORLD dates

this is so damn annoying i feel lost

i feel like they're downsizing the venues. it would be random to book huge venues for the us leg only.

i76mrxw.png 

i feel like they're downsizing the venues. it would be random to book huge venues for the us leg only.

what does mean 'downsizing the venues'? my poor english is shook

is it  related to the amount of cities in the tour or the places? 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

what does mean 'downsizing the venues'? my poor english is shook

is it  related to the amount of cities in the tour or the places? 

It means they are taking into account the ticket sales of the NA leg in relation to how big the venues were (most of them were very very big) and maybe choosing smaller venues than the ones she was going to play originally

It means they are taking into account the ticket sales of the NA leg in relation to how big the venues were (most of them were very very big) and maybe choosing smaller venues than the ones she was going to play originally

oh i get it! yeah it's accurate: recently, the main newspaper in my region commented about international concerts in 2018 in my city and said that "lana del rey could come but she isn't capable of filling a stadium/big venue" - and compared another artists that could do a big ass concert in a big ass venue like RHCP, Pearl Jam, ... anyway.. i'm happy that at least they talked about her, they may know something about dates

thanks for explaining to me <3

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

New dates:

37739189701_1036464f78_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS