Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Thanks! I honestly don't care what she plays! I'll finally get to see her!!!! It might be a once in a lifetime thing! Lolol this is my wedding gift! Lolol I told my best friends mom she slayed all the other wedding gifts

Honestly the best gift ever. :flutter:

And congratulations to getting married! :party:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Thanks! I honestly don't care what she plays! I'll finally get to see her!!!! It might be a once in a lifetime thing! Lolol this is my wedding gift! Lolol I told my best friends mom she slayed all the other wedding gifts

Ayyy happy wedding gift. Is your husband or wife going with you?

Holy crap, I got GA for Vegas -- Thanks to Summer Wine for that code :) 

So, I didn't expect or really want GA (I mean I do want it but I'm too old and broken to be down there tbh) but I selected best available instead of the lower bowl. Shit. My body is not ready for this...

Has anyone been in GA and just hung out around the back? Is it still worth it? Or should I be taking tramadol and fighting my way through the crowd?

So, I didn't expect or really want GA (I mean I do want it but I'm too old and broken to be down there tbh) but I selected best available instead of the lower bowl. Shit. My body is not ready for this...

Has anyone been in GA and just hung out around the back? Is it still worth it? Or should I be taking tramadol and fighting my way through the crowd?

i'll see ya there sis

utwU6cX.gif

Woohoo! Scored 2 Silver VIP for the Atlanta show and 2 standard GA for the Washington D.C. show.. I'm also going to try to get GA for New Jersey during general sale. Soooo excited for tour!!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Woohoo! Scored 2 Silver VIP for the Atlanta show and 2 standard GA for the Washington D.C. show.. I'm also going to try to get GA for New Jersey during general sale. Soooo excited for tour!!

I wish I had that kind of money. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

But like... do we get another code for the European tour or will we have to buy something else?

I'm kinda pissed. Her team does such a bad job at organising this stuff.

Ah man, I'm happy for you guys who get to see her in North America, but I wish they would announce stuff more clearly.

At the Charlotte, NC EST show my friend and I just hung out around the back of the pit and it was beautiful... but also it was more of an amphitheater and not really a huge arena so the back of the pit was not that far away from the stage

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Same as me. I I would have preferred lower bowl and they're still available. Oh well I'll just have to brave it!