Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I wish I had that kind of money. :poordat:

I'm actually broke as shit, but I've been putting money aside specifically for Tour since her last tour! I always have an "emergency cash for Lana" stack lol

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Holy crap, I got GA for Vegas -- Thanks to Summer Wine for that code :)

So, I didn't expect or really want GA (I mean I do want it but I'm too old and broken to be down there tbh) but I selected best available instead of the lower bowl. Shit. My body is not ready for this...

Has anyone been in GA and just hung out around the back? Is it still worth it? Or should I be taking tramadol and fighting my way through the crowd?

Same as me. I I would have preferred lower bowl and they're still available. Oh well I'll just have to brave it! 

Can't you call the venue and ask to change tickets? That was doable when my family and I went to see U2 and needed to change dad's (and mom's) seat.

I'm actually broke as shit, but I've been putting money aside specifically for Tour since her last tour! I always have an "emergency cash for Lana" stack lol

Why haven't I thought of this? :icant:  I wouldn't have been able to anyways, too many things have came up that needed my money and I honestly never believed that I would ever see her live because she went to so many festivals for the past years here in Europe.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can't you call the venue and ask to change tickets? That was doable when my family and I went to see U2 and needed to change dad's (and mom's) seat.

Nah. I could probably just buy another pair and sell the GA ones easily but I think I'll just deal. It'll be fun. :) 

Holy crap, I got GA for Vegas -- Thanks to Summer Wine for that code :) 

So, I didn't expect or really want GA (I mean I do want it but I'm too old and broken to be down there tbh) but I selected best available instead of the lower bowl. Shit. My body is not ready for this...

Has anyone been in GA and just hung out around the back? Is it still worth it? Or should I be taking tramadol and fighting my way through the crowd?

i'll see ya there sis

See you it’s there! I went full panic mode and ended up with upper level seats which bums me out a little but whatever.

LIZARD PEOPLE

If regular general admission sells out during presale more will be available on Monday right?

There may be. I will check the general on Monday. Try searching for 1 seat and you can even try different times of the day. As it gets close to the event within a few days try again as they sometimes have these super special package seats which don't sell so they release them without much fanfare. When I saw her last at the XFinity center in Mass a few years ago I had a pit ticket and then by checking back I got a second (or third) row center which was a seat and I gave the pit to someone at the concert.

Got tickets to her Philadelphia show and her Penn State show & monday I'm going to try to get a ticket to her DC show. Groupie looooove, indeed  :flutter:

Anyone going to Philadelphia or Penn State? I'm going alone and want someone to camp out with over night in the freezing temperatures 

Got tickets to her Philadelphia show and her Penn State show & monday I'm going to try to get a ticket to her DC show. Groupie looooove, indeed  :flutter:

Anyone going to Philadelphia or Penn State? I'm going alone and want someone to camp out with over night in the freezing temperatures 

Do you have a Philadelphia code? I  want to buy some for someone if there are any left. Thanks

Nah. I could probably just buy another pair and sell the GA ones easily but I think I'll just deal. It'll be fun. :)

I'm thinking the same... it will likely be my last hurrah for a concert down in GA! If you're going to Vegas, let's meet up and create a human wall to get up to the front haha

anyone else going to the san diego show? getting tickets was a MESS for me :rip: the site was so glitchy, i tried it on my phone and their app and two different browsers on my computer and it was just infinite loading and error messages :defeated: i finally got tickets tho. but i thought i was supposed to get more codes than i received? i asked customer service yesterday on her website to make sure i would get a certain amount of codes from my purchases so i could give them to other people and they confirmed i should be getting like 4, but i only got one? i used my code twice though so i think it might still work if anyone wants it. LDR3gqwdmr

UbsOye5.png

Anyone here been to the TD Garden in Boston?

I go all the time! I can probably answer whatever ya need to know

Will be going to either Philly show or NJ show eek. Can someone explain different between gold/silver tho? I want pit tickets

I think only silver is the GA tickets, gold is a lower bowl seat

Floor seats get loge?

No, the loges are raised seating that surround the venue. They're in between the floor and the balconies. Floor seats are on the literal floor of the venue and that's where the GA will be

No, the loges are raised seating that surround the venue. They're in between the floor and the balconies. Floor seats are on the literal floor of the venue and that's where the GA will be

What would be a better option? Any section that would be good? I'm still deciding if I should do Boston or Chicago.

anyone else going to the san diego show? getting tickets was a MESS for me :rip: the site was so glitchy, i tried it on my phone and their app and two different browsers on my computer and it was just infinite loading and error messages :defeated: i finally got tickets tho. but i thought i was supposed to get more codes than i received? i asked customer service yesterday on her website to make sure i would get a certain amount of codes from my purchases so i could give them to other people and they confirmed i should be getting like 4, but i only got one? i used my code twice though so i think it might still work if anyone wants it. LDR3gqwdmr

sweety i just want you to know there is a place in Heaven reserved for your kind soul!! Ty for the code I got GA tickets woohoo!! 

I bought the silver package for the February 1st show! its not for a while but should i still come early to the venue even if i have early access to ga?? if so how early should i be there? i want to be all the way in the front!! i want to "meet" her so bad

tumblr_ms5ve9c6SB1resi9bo1_400.gif

What would be a better option? Any section that would be good? I'm still deciding if I should do Boston or Chicago.

The lower levels of the loges are actually great seats. Loges 13, 14, 22 and 21 are the best IMO, if you're in the lower sections of those you will basically be right at the sides of the stage. But you will be able to see the stage from any of the loges, if you're not interested in GA

My boyfriend and I as well as 2 of my mutuals are going to the Penn State show!!!!!!!

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19