Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

This sounds super dumb but how do the presale codes work? Will you be able to buy the tickets for any location from the world tour early?

Yeah, presale starts at 10AM local time in whatever region the venue is. You just have to go the the venue website/ticketmaster/livenation where tf the tickets are being sold and enter the code

Yeah, presale starts at 10AM local time in whatever region the venue is. You just have to go the the venue website/ticketmaster/livenation where tf the tickets are being sold and enter the code

I already spent so much money on LFL-related stuff but imma need that presale code so I'm just going to buy the digital album again :deadbanana:

I already spent so much money on LFL-related stuff but imma need that presale code so I'm just going to buy the digital album again :deadbanana:

You could probably still get a presale code by asking someone else for one if you don't buy anything. Since Lana didn't even give us dates yet, there will probably be a lot of people who got a presale code but don't want it if Lana isn't coming close to them, or people who don't even live in the US that got a presale code just bc they wanted merch.

I would love Sean Lennon to be on the East Coast dates as Tomorrow Never Came is, it goes without saying the 2nd best song

after Coachella, of 2017

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This sounds super dumb but how do the presale codes work? Will you be able to buy the tickets for any location from the world tour early?

It is a good idea to have an account at Ticketmaster or Livenation or whichever is handling tickets. No charge just create a log in and then be logged in before they go on sale. I will probably look here or on line for presale code as I have the CD and download so I am not going to buy something just for the code. I don't even know if she'll be coming near me. Good luck everyone.

Can someone quickly confirm there's no Europe dates yet and there probably won't be any Europe dates announced within the next few days bc i'm on vacation atm and i rarely have internet connection. Thank you :eek:

kySyfQZ.jpg

Can someone quickly confirm there's no Europe dates yet and there probably won't be any Europe dates announced within the next few days bc i'm on vacation atm and i rarely have internet connection. Thank you :eek:

There are dates but we don't know when they are or when they will be announced. All we know is that she'll be coming to 7 cities and probably come back later in 2018. That's what she said.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If she continues with these silly intimate theaters for the tour I'll throw hands. She knows they're too small for her but "she likes the club show". They would sell out in 2 seconds and crazy Lana fans will trample each other to death in the pit. She needs a full on arena tour

If she continues with these silly intimate theaters for the tour I'll throw hands. She knows they're too small for her but "she likes the club show". They would sell out in 2 seconds and crazy Lana fans will trample each other to death in the pit. She needs a full on arena tour

True. The intimacy of a smaller venue is nice but getting a ticket will be hell. I'd be livid if I missed out cause of that. Even though it will be cold as hell I'd prefer amphitheaters over arenas! If it is a big venue like that though I'm more concerned about ticket prices. Smaller venues are usually better priced! We will see I guess. Hopefully this is announced Wednesday morning instead of late afternoon!

True. The intimacy of a smaller venue is nice but getting a ticket will be hell. I'd be livid if I missed out cause of that. Even though it will be cold as hell I'd prefer amphitheaters over arenas! If it is a big venue like that though I'm more concerned about ticket prices. Smaller venues are usually better priced! We will see I guess. Hopefully this is announced Wednesday morning instead of late afternoon!

There's no way it will be amphitheaters bc they don't even host shows in the winter bc of the weather. I'm scared she's gonna do theaters just for her own preference but it would be hell for the fans

There's no way it will be amphitheaters bc they don't even host shows in the winter bc of the weather. I'm scared she's gonna do theaters just for her own preference but it would be hell for the fans

Omg noooooooo! I was wondering that! Damnit lol. I think it will be theaters too then! Yeah tickets are going to be a hot commodity!

I thought Liverpool arena was too big for her show tbh, I would have enjoyed it much more in a theater, I know its harder to get tickets for but I think it works better for her show.

qsVmBMd.png

I'm so confused by all of this...

We don't know what company is selling the tickets, have no direct links, don't even know what countries she will be in(!) and no clear instructions on whether past purchases count toward getting codes. There is also no mention of presale codes on the UK merch store, so am I supposed to fork out for shipping from the US store for yet another copy of this album to possibly get a presale code for shows that might not even be in the same country as me?? 

Her PR team should really know how crazy people are going to go for these tickets so why can't they be more organised about it?? (Her latest shows in the UK seemed pretty well organised so I have no idea why they don't just follow the same formula.)

Please do correct me if anyone knows the answer to any of these questions(/rants), I would mostly just like to know if I should bother buying additional merch or wait until she announces which countries in Europe she will be touring. I'm guessing these presale codes will only be for shows in North America, but that's only a guess.