Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I feel like some reasonable acts to consider would be Zella Day, Marina, BØRNS, Jhene Aiko, A$AP Rocky, Sean Ono Lennon, Kali Uchis, & Cat Power. Perhaps Abel may make some appearances as well.

I'm psychic

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

kinda sad the closest she's coming to me is Washington, I could've had the money to see her if she came to Vancouver  :defeated:

edit: nvm that's Washington DC, the closest she's coming to me is like California  :crossed:

te deseo, cariño

I can already tell she's going to be in Europe during exam season (May/June) which means it's going to be hard to go unless she comes to my city which is unlikely. Ugh  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I can already tell she's going to be in Europe during exam season (May/June) which means it's going to be hard to go unless she comes to my city which is unlikely. Ugh  :rip:

And my studying is the crappiest it has ever been - I really hope that I'll be able to see her. Or that she'll be back here later as she metioned in the Insta live (and hopefully after exam season).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Live nation only shows some dates not all.

These are arena sized (unless they configure the place different).

Jan-Feb means snow/ice which makes it hard to drive to lots of different northeast from VA up & northern shows

(Amtrak is always romantic)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She's done w/ the US at the very end of February and then she's going to South America so it'll be April by the time she's coming to Europe

No waiting in the cold yaaaass

There's still some snow in April here in Sweden and definitely degrees around 10 or lower. :rip:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png