Mileena

You know you're an LDR fan when...

When you see a trailer for a movie on TV, but don't have your glasses on so you can't tell who's in it, and you go to google to search Chris Brown (who I was wondering about) and you type "Cola" instead of Chris Brown???? Wtf?? :uh:

When you know both monologues for Ride and National Anthem by heart that your sitting in the pitch black dark and you find yourself saying everything word by word out loud while sobbing.

When you had a dream about Lana last night and she was 8 ft tall, refused to take a photo but insisted on bumping fists all while Oliva Wilde tries to take a photo of you both.

When You tell your sister how your going to marry Lana one day and honestly believe it :agree:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

When I sing along I do them like how she does it live, e.g. 1 2 1 1 1 during the MDM intro, and how she changes the chorus to Summertime Sadness (I just wanted my baby to know, that I think he's the best, etc)

(resurrection)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

your phone memory is clogged with hundreds of lana songs

living in a trailer park sounds cool and super chic suddenly

an ideal friday night is chilling by yourself listening to lana tracks

rays are the most annoying thing

When after surgery, and under the effects of anesthesia, you start yelling to the nurses that Elvis is your father and Marilyn Monroe is your mother, and then you proceed to sing Body Electric to the hospital staff and patients LOL :omfg:

This actually happened to me a few months ago, I didn't know if I should post it here or in the Real Embarrassment thread :runs:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

someone calling a significant other "daddy' no longer bothers you as much as it used to. 

you wish your trailer park life was as cool and glamorous as her's. (it's reallly not) 

constantly being on the look out for heart shaped sunglasses.

wanting to be called Sunshine, Lavender, babydoll. 

wanting a Buttwiser shirt so bad it's become an obsession. I mean come on.

tumblr_inline_mmrulikmSW1ruk3rs.png

tumblr_inline_n72ktprYsx1sehw87.png

when you suddenly have a fascination with random/common things (like trailer parks, heart shaped sunglasses, palm trees, motel 6's, all the cars she sings about, all the places she sings about, etc)

when kennedy is the only president you pay attention to in history class

you find yourself acting out these emotes irl  :horror:  :creepna2:  :byeh8rs:  :lanasrs:  :awk:

when you accidentally refer to your friend as lizzy grant as opposed to lizzy (her real last name) (totally has happened to me  :facepalm: )

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

When you wish you were american just so you can connect to Lana's music more (and maybe casually stumble upon her when she's touring there :brows:)

When you suddenly enjoy pop music, even though you used to hate it
When you have cravings to compulsively read every Lana interview ever!!!!1 and watch random videos of her on youtube

When you research things and artists that inspire her

When you suddenly get super interested in Elvis Presley (or Marilyn Monroe - but I've always loved her).
When you suddenly see the appeal of Jesus as a pop cultural icon, not a religious one

i am nothing and should be everything

When, everytime you see Diet Mtn Dew, you begin singing, "Baby, New York City. Never was there ever a girl so pretty." You also make sure that you let anyone drinking Diet Mtn Dew know that LANA DEL FUCKING REY MADE A SONG WITH THAT SAME TITLE. YOU THEN PROCEED TO SING IT FOR THEM.

When you start having these terrible urges to own American Flag shirts.

yes true, especially the shirts :agree:

When you sing BE, MDM, SS, MM, BTD, VG and.... Like she does them live ...

When you think living in a trailer park sounds glamorous.

When you want heart shaped sunglasses.

When you want to name your 3 future daughters Lana, Lizzy and May.

When smoking is cool.

When you have the American flag hanging on your wall even though you're not American.

I AM MY ONLY GOD