bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Hopefully it has more depth than Volume 2.... tbh it’s a snoozefest and the lyrics are boring. Tell Me It’s A Nightmare singlehandedly outsells

Sis, did you just... call There Will Be Blood and Wrong Turn snoozefests? :rip:

I don't really differentiate between Vol. 1 and 2 because I almost always listen to the full thing LMAO. I do think that overall Vol. 1 has the better "regular" songs, but I prefer Vol. 2's interludes and the whole project is still a solid 11/10 for me. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

36 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Hopefully it has more depth than Volume 2.... tbh it’s a snoozefest and the lyrics are boring. Tell Me It’s A Nightmare singlehandedly outsells

Oh wow, don't say that. Wrong Turn and Massacre ended several careers, they are just too powerful! :legend:

2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Oh wow, don't say that. Wrong Turn and Massacre ended several careers, they are just too powerful! :legend:

They’re okay, but everything that came on Volume 1 is a thousand times better.

Volume 2 is very repetitive and empty imo 

i know this is kinda random but i had a horrible night and i dreamed about Kim and it was so bad :ohno:

Spoiler

i dreamed that she died in and it was so unbelievable and i checked this thread to see if it was real and a mod posted about what happened and then locked the thread :poordat:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Does anyone else think she’s still working with Dr Luke. That song with Madison beer gives me major Dr. Luke vibes but I can’t find him credited anywhere. The production team just says the name of the game across all sites. 

10 hours ago, princessdollie said:

Does anyone else think she’s still working with Dr Luke. That song with Madison beer gives me major Dr. Luke vibes but I can’t find him credited anywhere. The production team just says the name of the game across all sites. 

I heavily doubt it, he still openly credits himself on Doja Cat releases (under a different name but still) and he doesn't work for riot games lol 

Her studio killers collab titled Jenny is now out!

It sounds quite strange, but after 3 plays I was enjoying it. Her delivery is really good but the instrumental was somewhat annoying to me.