bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

6 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

whats this about signing to a label? 

seems like she's signed to republic

at least she signed to republic over Atlantic or Epic, hopefully she's treated well and isn't held back like other artists

9 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

Does this mean she now won’t have to work with Dr Luke all the time? Wasn’t sue initially signed to his label? 

i was thinking the same thing and i think its the case, but her debut album will probably have some tracks with him since she was still under his contract when she started recording it

55 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

Does this mean she now won’t have to work with Dr Luke all the time? Wasn’t sue initially signed to his label? 

I think it's the opposite actually cause she signed to a "sub-label" from Republic called Amigo Records that's owned by Luke :eek3:

giphy.gif

Track sounding good, but im cautiously optimistic. Still have a hunch L*ke will be involved and even then Vol. 2 of TOTL was very underwhelming for me. But I CANNOT WAIT to start bumping Vol. 1 again in August. What a record.

On 7/28/2021 at 10:59 AM, sweetener said:

yeah apparently she signed a 7 album deal with Amigo Records (which is under Republic) and that's Luke's new label. You can see on Spotify that the "All I Do Is Cry" credits reflect this. 

Does anyone know why All I Do Is Cry has been re-released as May 2021? Could be included in the album?

Clarity mixtape is now under the new label as well. Everything else still shows under 'BunHead' but wouldn't be surprised if that changes within the next few days.