bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

7 hours ago, Townie said:

If you continue to stream Since U Been Gone, Who Knew, Nothing In This World, Girlfriend, I Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold, Circus, Tik Tok, Party In The USA, Take It Off, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, E.T, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Blow, Sleazy, We Are Who We Are, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Good Feeling, You Da One, Where Have You Been, Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Primadonna, Va Va Voom, How To Be A Heartbreaker, Die Young, C'mon, Roar, Wrecking Ball, Birthday, Dark Horse, Timber, Pills N Potions, The Night Is Still Young, Treasure Island, Juicy, Best Friend, Say So, Kiss Me More, Need To Know or You Right but say that streaming a Kim Petras song who barely gets any streams compared to those song is the true problem well... :toofloppy:

Literally like all of these are old asf minus Doja songs. I never listen to them anymore

9 hours ago, Townie said:

If you continue to stream Since U Been Gone, Who Knew, Nothing In This World, Girlfriend, I Kissed A Girl, Hot N Cold, Circus, Tik Tok, Party In The USA, Take It Off, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, E.T, Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Blow, Sleazy, We Are Who We Are, Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Good Feeling, You Da One, Where Have You Been, Part Of Me, Wide Awake, Primadonna, Va Va Voom, How To Be A Heartbreaker, Die Young, C'mon, Roar, Wrecking Ball, Birthday, Dark Horse, Timber, Pills N Potions, The Night Is Still Young, Treasure Island, Juicy, Best Friend, Say So, Kiss Me More, Need To Know or You Right but say that streaming a Kim Petras song who barely gets any streams compared to those song is the true problem well... :toofloppy:

if you continue to stream songs written by songwriters signed to Luke’s publishing, Prescription Songs, you’re supporting him. Good luck trying to boycott this man who’s rooted so deeply in the industry, he’s starting up a new label of his own at Republic Records which Kim just signed to so…

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Ofcourse she is allowed to speak from her experience, but her experience doesn't excuse the experience others have had with him, and she called Kesha a liar before she signed to his label. Kim is obviously a very talented person, her voice is amazing and the songs she makes with Luke are good nobody is denying that, but the backlash she is getting is well deserved and pulling the 'transphobic' card is straight out disgusting. Plus BlackoutZone revealed she recorded a song where she is dissing the people that hate her for working with Luke, at this point you all are staning a vile cunt that works with multiple abusers and is proud of it. Hope you all know that being a part of LGBTQ+ comunity doesn't mean that you are automatically a good person and no matter what you do should be excused. 

What part of my saying Kim can speak from her experience means it nullifies other's experiences? I'm struggling to see your point with that lmao.

Also hearsay shouldn't weigh on an opinion, but seeing as you've called her a vile cunt I guess you're not a fan. I have no idea why you decided to come running into a thread for an artist you clearly don't like lmao. 

I'm just pointing out that all this hate Kim seems to get for working with Luke, while many other cisgendered artists who continue to work with Luke don't seem to get the same attention... I wonder why that could be ?

Anyway, since you love Doja so much, go give Luke his coins by streaming Planet Her xx 

j14CYJi.png

...anyways Party Til I Die is a huge bop.. just listening to it for the first time today & hoping for TOTL 3 this year :grinds:

idk what is the deal with everyone and streaming lol. just download the songs and BAM you're not giving anyone coin when you listen. 

14417469274.gif

5 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

...anyways Party Til I Die is a huge bop.. just listening to it for the first time today & hoping for TOTL 3 this year :grinds:

Taste! Seeing as TOTL3 was pushed back a year and the fact we have the album rollout starting now. Not super hopeful. But who knows she's said Republic have been super supportive and may be cool with her dropping TOTL3 anyway.

j14CYJi.png

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

idk what is the deal with everyone and streaming lol. just download the songs and BAM you're not giving anyone coin when you listen. 

PTID is one of my fav songs  from her and we can clearly see that the public lacks taste by not giving this song a #1 place. I really  wish she would've released this new album at the beginning of the year and TOTL 3 in the next 2 months. Lets see what she's gonna do now with that but tbh I think our beloved TOTL era is going to be postponed a bit. That being said stream FSN + PTID countless times <3 

ps: ladies lets talk about Je T'adore for a moment what a bop

The way Kim gets the full brunt of all the Luke vitriol because the gays would rather take it out on the trans girl who works with him than any of the numerous men (and cis women) getting hits with him currently. Where's the ire for Max Martin? I find it hard to believe that MM had no idea Luke was abusing his female acts, especially if this goes back to 2005. Cirkut too? How about RCA and the label team?

I'm just curious why people all have this energy for the trans girl who didn't know him before 2015 but quickly fall silent when the people who actually enabled all of this get off scot free?

Dr. Luke can abuse my hole any time he wants. :hooker:

The D must be so good if Kim Petras keeps coming back singing OOoooOOooh La LA La la baguette Yum Yuum yum Wooh wooh woop Ah AH! jet aime oui oui in the studio

1 hour ago, Waitress said:

i could care less about whatever is going on & who to stream and who not to stream but if you’re being openly supportive of dr. luke, please off yourself

i really doubt any of us would ever be openly supportive of someone like dr. luke, sadly though, we can't erase him in any way from the industry. what will ever do not streaming a kim petras song? absolutely nothing! like someone else said, he's deeply rooted in the music industry, people still stream all the old pop classics he produced to this day. so i might as well give my girl kimmie some coins since there's no way i can boycott him. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever