bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

19 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Kim always getting hoes mad. She's THAT relevant, xoxo.

is it bad that I've never heard of Kim Petras lemme research her :wowcry:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

41 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

is it bad that I've never heard of Kim Petras lemme research her :wowcry:

I still have no idea who she is but I enjoy reading this thread because of the fights :thumb2:

On 8/31/2021 at 2:45 PM, Honeysuckle said:

wasn't melanie also accused of rape some time ago? stfu bestie :wub:

It's not fair to keep bringing up these other people to defend Kim. Melanie's situation is completely different and unrelated, don't even bother.
For Doja, the difference is that she is contractually obliged to work with Luke and never defended him, meanwhile Kim does willingly collaborate with him and called Kesha a liar. Like, listen to whatever music you want but these situations are obviously different. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 8/30/2021 at 7:33 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

So is buying the re-issues of Animal / Cannibal and Warrior. Or streaming those albums, he was also getting a cut from Rainbow as well... ??‍♂️

I don't see why Kim should continually get punished for the actions of a completely different person's actions.

I don't legally stream anything L*ke has been involved in, actually. I've consciously sifting through everything that has his name attached and found alternative ways to continue to enjoy those songs. But thanks for assuming.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

This lmao, just say you hate trans women and call it a day. No need to dance around the reasons for your double standard. :pls:

This has nothing to do with her gender identity but again, thanks for assuming. Maybe instead of bringing irrelevant shit like that into the conversation for a sick burn you should read up on how shitty Kim's attitude is towards everything regarding the Kesha case.

The difference between Kim Petras and everyone else that works with L*ke is that Kim Petras is completely unapologetic about it. She has shown numerous times she doesn't care about his reputation and has even called Kesha a liar. Doja Cat on the other hand is locked in a contract with him that started before the allegations came out and as far as I know does not publicly support him. This is why Kim doesn't deserve any respect for her work.

Anyway sorry for the late reply and digging this conversation up again but it pisses me off when people go for the lowest hanging fruit without knowing a single shred of context in order to prove their point and paint someone in a bad light.

tl;dr Kim is a particularly shitty person in comparison to everyone else who has worked with L*ke and that is why she gets all the criticism. Nothing more, nothing less. If she kept her mouth shut or didn't double down on finding justifications for working with him we wouldn't care as much.

te deseo, cariño

At first I didnt like the new song but it has grown on me after 2-3 listens. I kinda want to try using it as a workout song. I really love the synth-y stuff going on. 

1 hour ago, Harmonia said:

I don't legally stream anything L*ke has been involved in, actually. I've consciously sifting through everything that has his name attached and found alternative ways to continue to enjoy those songs. But thanks for assuming.

This has nothing to do with her gender identity but again, thanks for assuming. Maybe instead of bringing irrelevant shit like that into the conversation for a sick burn you should read up on how shitty Kim's attitude is towards everything regarding the Kesha case.

The difference between Kim Petras and everyone else that works with L*ke is that Kim Petras is completely unapologetic about it. She has shown numerous times she doesn't care about his reputation and has even called Kesha a liar. Doja Cat on the other hand is locked in a contract with him that started before the allegations came out and as far as I know does not publicly support him. This is why Kim doesn't deserve any respect for her work.

Anyway sorry for the late reply and digging this conversation up again but it pisses me off when people go for the lowest hanging fruit without knowing a single shred of context in order to prove their point and paint someone in a bad light.

tl;dr Kim is a particularly shitty person in comparison to everyone else who has worked with L*ke and that is why she gets all the criticism. Nothing more, nothing less. If she kept her mouth shut or didn't double down on finding justifications for working with him we wouldn't care as much.

Your entitled to your opinion, as I am mine.
Why you decided to come into Kim's thread when you don't like her seems... odd. Why do you have so much energy and opinions for someone you don't like?

Have fun trying to sort out what tracks to illegally download so you can't give Luke his 2 cents a stream lmao.

Everyone seems to love running in to slam the trans girl, but Doja continues to get a free pass. Meanwhile we'll never know what happens behind closed doors or what's in their contracts.

But thanks for assuming xx

6 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

At first I didnt like the new song but it has grown on me after 2-3 listens. I kinda want to try using it as a workout song. I really love the synth-y stuff going on. 

I think it's going to be a grower track Tbh. It's not top tier from what we've heard for me. But from the overall sound is gonna be a solid record IMO.

Also I'm not gonna continue to engage with anyone who wants to continue debating about Kim. Go be mad by yourself somewhere lmao.

j14CYJi.png

8 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Everyone seems to love running in to slam the trans girl, but Doja continues to get a free pass. Meanwhile we'll never know what happens behind closed doors or what's in their contracts. But thanks for assuming xx

:facepalm:

How are you ignorant enough to still be saying stuff like this? It's been explained a million times on why Doja and Kim are in different situations. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

:facepalm:

How are you ignorant enough to still be saying stuff like this? It's been explained a million times on why Doja and Kim are in different situations. 

different situations or not Luke is getting more money from doja and surely not from kim, so if y’all wanna be brave and do the right thing you should all stop listening to doja too, instead she’s having hits on hits… it’s hypocritical 

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I don't like the direction she went with Your Turn to Cry... Je t'Adore + FSN was the kind of sound I was hoping she would follow. Tbh this leak sounds like a demo and a scrapped one from this new era, way too generic idk 

did your turn to cry leak in full?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever