bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 9/1/2021 at 6:26 AM, Mermaid Hotel said:

Imagine supporting this :bebe:
E8wxNrB.jpg

question for the culture.......

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

13 minutes ago, Townie said:

Yeah I think TOTL 3 is not coming this year, but maybe next year if we're lucky! Also after a 2 year wait, this new chapter better not be 2 full songs and a bunch of interludes :toofloppy:

it's still possible it can come this year, didn't she post about TOTL v2 on the first of october? pretty sure that's when we first knew it was coming but i dont remember well enough

9ISvyf0.gif

Okay it took me a while but I'm now officially obsessed with Future Starts Now. She really gets pop like few others do. Sooo excited for the album!

Your Turn To Cry is amazing too. Is it supposed to be a TOTL track or from the upcoming album?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

16 hours ago, 320kbps said:

it's still possible it can come this year, didn't she post about TOTL v2 on the first of october? pretty sure that's when we first knew it was coming but i dont remember well enough

She started the rollout for vol 1 sept of 2018 and then for vol 2 she waited until october but im not sure if its because theres less actual -songs- on vol 2 to share or what

16 hours ago, iconiclogan said:

saw her tonight at the VMAs red carpet pre show, she did future starts now and it was really cute & pink w dancers and stuff.

I’m confused...the vma’s aren’t live anymore?

Kim posted the first teaser of TOTL 3 years ago today, and for TOTL vol. 2 she posted the first teaser on Sept. 17… I fear TOTL vol 3 won’t be coming this year :bebe:

Kim could literally just release a 5 track EP w 3 songs and 2 instrumentals and id be held over. The instrumentals are some of my favorite parts, I hope she releases some if she has another PTID single moment this October