bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

the song is lacking everything. soul. personality, life. its just there and i dont like it

the ohwoaoaooaoao part is cute i guess but other than that this is the most boring pop song in years

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

the song is lacking everything. soul. personality, life. its just there and i dont like it

the ohwoaoaooaoao part is cute i guess but other than that this is the most boring pop song in years

oh i 100% agree but i can enjoy it as a souless pop song lmfao

and the ohwaoaoaoaoaao is my favorite part lol

negAbhB.png

I wonder how much this album has changed since pre-covid cause back then when she released Malibu she seemed ready to release more songs (Such as Tropical) and it seemed back then as if Malibu was supposed to be the lead until they couldn't film a proper music video and then she just left it flop

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

super late to this conversation but this is how i have the ERA1 singles arranged

Can't Do Better

Hillside Boys

Heart To Break

Faded

All The Time

I Don't Want It At All

Hills

Slow It Down

1,2,3 dayz up

Feeling of Falling

Homework

If U Think About Me...

negAbhB.png

can she just give us a halloween or darkpop album. we all know it’s what she thrives at and enjoyed doing and is actually passionate about. 
like every time she tries to do an album run with this this bland version of a katy perry song to appease her label it is so boringgggg the footage of her performing live (except for vma preshow) is so tragically embarrassing for her it was bad. when held next to her tour footage it’s so sad… she’s out here in some tj maxx leggings with a bunch of 30 year old men clacking “yaws kimmyyyy”