bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

11 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

her music quality really took a dip after doja blew up :cuteface:

Her music used to be excellent with the Era 1 singles and Turn Off the Light stuff TBH... this really explains the quality decline :biblio:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

i don't......... want to say this. 

because i really like her music a lot. she is the 4th most played artist in my library.

and also because i make music myself and would hate if someone questioned the quality of my music declining when it should do the opposite.

but coconuts is a really really bad song lmao., lyrically. sounds fine and whatever sonically. 

but those lyrics are....... not fun or clever or cute. very cringe inducing.

and it could have been fun and great and unique. it just sounds half-baked. much like FSN and the KimKimKim leak. 

i don't get the equation of new label + longest recording process she's undergone yet = this 5th debut album era.

i love her to death, her talent is unquestionable, and even a great songwriter and live performer.

but if this is trying to be a teenage dream, it's a grown man's (mine) nightmare

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I quite like Coconuts its sonically good but yeah its not that clever but maybe thats because Kim wants the new era to be like this? I know shes talented af and indeed her old material is miles away better than these new songs (even though I like them). But yeah maybe its just the way she wants it to sound for now. 

2 minutes ago, Volta said:

MPaKoCC.jpg

is this a real tracklist ?

fake

Title track is missing 

the tracklist appeared after her performance 

it’s Your Turn To Cry not Your Time To Cry

5 minutes ago, casbise said:

fake

Title track is missing 

the tracklist appeared after her performance 

it’s Your Turn To Cry not Your Time To Cry

ty, i assumed it was fake because of the M.I.A. feature but just wanted to be sure😭

Nothing since TOTL vol.2 has really interested me that much 
Reminds Me was a bad Clarity scrap
Malibu was kinda mediocre & the structure's awkward 
Future Starts Now is way too long like I get sick of it while listening.. It could've actually been really good if she just cut it down & i usually never thing songs should be shorter

Your Turn to Cry and Je T'Adore are cute but nothing special

And Coconuts is just bad. It sounds like a cringey SNL skit. I know it's supposed to be a fun light song but that doesn't mean it has to be bad. There are a lot of fun non-serious pop songs that are actually very good. It's kinda sad cause Era 1 was amazing, TOTL was showstopping & Clarity was also very good imo.

qfrWuBl.png

Each song is worse than the last. Between FSN, Je T'adore, Your Turn to Cry, Coconuts and Hit It From the Back -- FSN is the best by a mile. She can and has done better so her choosing to release some of the worst music of her career is such a strange move and I feel like it's one she's actively behind.

BzhmW.png

11 hours ago, xlanax said:

You must admit that it's pretty revolutionary having a trans woman singing about having her genitals licked at the EMA tho

i will not deny this for a second. it makes me want to love it. i cant wait to see what happens when january 21st rolls around :slayty:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener