bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On 11/16/2021 at 7:16 PM, KillForLove said:

Noah fence but like since when does Luke let his artists release garbage singles like this? Like how did her quality control go so downhill? What about her or her team changed like I'm so confused?

luke doesn't have a reputation to uphold anymore. kim lucked out and got her hands on his best material since nobody would work with him anymore, now doja cat is garnering all this success so he probably doesn't want to waste his time on an artist who will never have a chance at making it big.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

6 hours ago, Vanilla Icy said:

luke doesn't have a reputation to uphold anymore. kim lucked out and got her hands on his best material since nobody would work with him anymore, now doja cat is garnering all this success so he probably doesn't want to waste his time on an artist who will never have a chance at making it big.

That doesn't really make sense though because he literally just signed her to Amigos, his new Republic imprint? Also Doja literally only has 2 Luke produced songs on the standard Planet Her and his writing credit on KMM. Why would he bother signing her to the label in the first place?

Surely Coconuts is coming earlier than January? Kim’s been posting so much promo for it and her and Aaron have both posted long studio snippets. Why do we think it’s Jan again? If it is her team is stupid and are we really gonna sit through nearly 2 whole months of promo for a track that we’ve already heard?! 

she’s trying her hardest to make this a tiktok hit/meme by reposting any tiktok using the song on her ig story & commenting on literally every video using the sound so people will make those “if Kim Petras comments on this I will x” type tiktoks but by the time this song comes out people will already be over it so what’s the point? 

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, LMAlejandro said:

If coconuts really is coming on January then when is the album dropping... june??? Should have dropped TOTL3, it was probably her label's fault she couldn't

June is probably earliest, I predicted August. It's going to be a long rollout.

21 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i feel a Troubled Paradise situation happening again and this wont be good for Kim…

It will be bad if the album leaks, but even if that happens I doubt it will affect Kim too much it's unlikely she'll chart.

i've only enjoyed FSN of the last several string singles, i wish she would start releasing music more often like she used to. it was amazing back then :defeated:

anyways i'm not gonna listen to a song that will be released in like 2 months so i'm going to go ahead and wait until it's released to listen to it.

Clarity era was such a serve