bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

wanted to post appreciation for future starts now

i adore how uplifting the lyrics are and the structure of the song. the outro is sick! arron (i'm assuming he is the producer here) is showing off and having fun. hard to find songs with outros like that in todays streaming world so its refreshing to me.

soo i heard coconuts on kim petras youtube channel performance at the MTV's and i thought the outro was super funny and so out of place i absolutely loved it LOL but it turns out its another song called "hit it from the back' ? i think according to this video

12 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

soo i heard coconuts on kim petras youtube channel performance at the MTV's and i thought the outro was super funny and so out of place i absolutely loved it LOL but it turns out its another song called "hit it from the back' ? i think according to this video

Yes! Hit It From The Back sounds bomb as f from the preview :gurl:

R5sPD4M.jpg

I love Coconuts, I think it's one of her best songs. It's what Malibu could have been. I really love campy songs like this and it just gives me sort of cheeky Aqua vibes. I could definitely see it in commercials for like fruit smoothies or coconut-flavored seltzers. I like to sing along to it which to me means it's catchy and will last long on my playlist. Whatever Your Time to Cry is I'll take more of that too

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

On 12/2/2021 at 6:25 PM, bluemorphos said:

I love Coconuts, I think it's one of her best songs. It's what Malibu could have been. I really love campy songs like this and it just gives me sort of cheeky Aqua vibes. I could definitely see it in commercials for like fruit smoothies or coconut-flavored seltzers. I like to sing along to it which to me means it's catchy and will last long on my playlist. Whatever Your Time to Cry is I'll take more of that too

YES YES YES, Malibu is the only Kim Petras song i don't like