bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, sack said:

this music video deserved so much more, every outfit is a serve and the awkward dancing is everything. her peak visuals imo

oh gosh I remember when this came out and I was viiiiibiiing with everything she served. Era 1 was the era every pop girl wanted to have

10 hours ago, sack said:

this music video deserved so much more, every outfit is a serve and the awkward dancing is everything. her peak visuals imo

Gosh i discovered her through Pop2 and Heart to Break so all Era 1 just screams 2018 for me. The feels this brought back after so long...:defeated: feeling like i'm 18 again

6 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

She looks…different? Her face? Like ??? Also that orange corset is not it :facepalm:

Ikr?? something's been looking weird in her face since like 2020...is she getting something injected? she looks so puffed up, like when you're on cortisone

18 hours ago, sack said:

She looks amazing here!

Lately she's looking weird, I don't know why because she is very pretty. I blame the new label people that do her make-up, her hair and her wardrobe.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Lately she's looking weird, I don't know why because she is very pretty. I blame the new label people that do her make-up, her hair and her wardrobe.

In a way I feel like they're trying to give her a more fashion forward makeup (For exemple bleaching her brows) instead of the classic makeup look but it doesn't work with her imo :toofunny:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Townie said:

In a way I feel like they're trying to give her a more fashion forward makeup (For exemple bleaching her brows) instead of the classic makeup look but it doesn't work with her imo :toofunny:

Yeah, seems like and I agree, it doesn't fit her. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

17 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Ikr?? something's been looking weird in her face since like 2020...is she getting something injected? she looks so puffed up, like when you're on cortisone

defo having work done on her face, which is totally her choice and zero judgement on that, I just don’t think she needs it.

also it’s bugging me she’s a tiiiiny girl and they keep putting even smaller dancers behind her, shove that corset on her to make her boobs look bigger and the result makes her look a lot larger than she is, whoever’s styling her lately needs a new job:smokes:

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

i think she just gained some weight, that would explain the puffy face