bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

wait why is jesse st john a predator again? i'm not trying to defend him or anything i just don't know the story behind him

drugged people to make moves on them, ill find receipts in a bit

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Since when is discussing music on a forum made for discussing music having a meltdown lmao, so dumb. If gathering name recognition is her goal she's going about it the wrong way. They didn't even really push Coconuts, which had a viral moment on TikTok. They just gave it a shitty dance video & moved on to the next shitty song (which I doubt will be more succesful than any other single she has dropped before). 

not a personal attack, just saying 3 posts in a row seems meltdowny. Everyone can have an opinion. I get this immature sound could seem reductive, if you’ve been a fan of hers for a while. But idk it’s just a cute mindless bop.

1 hour ago, itskor said:

not a personal attack, just saying 3 posts in a row seems meltdowny. Everyone can have an opinion. I get this immature sound could seem reductive, if you’ve been a fan of hers for a while. But idk it’s just a cute mindless bop.

Girl no one's having a meltdown over Kim Petras, the songs just sound like shit. You can make cute fun mindless bops without them being bad. If you like them then great.. I don't, so I'm gonna say it.. cause that's literally what this site is for lol. People having an opinion different than yours isn't them having a "meltdown", and posting 2 posts that aren't merged isn't having a meltdown either. People that come on here to shut down negative opinions are so annoying bsdjh.

Anyways I hope the EP thing is true and she just puts all these bad songs on it (coconuts included, although it is catchy it's not great) cause I really liked the whole European concept she had with the Steven Klein visuals and think it could be very good if she doesn't go in the same direction with it like these new songs she's teasing. Didn't love Future Starts Now but there's potential there.

qfrWuBl.png

Why do I feel like she saw how we all hated her new direction and she decided to remove all the dumb songs from the album (Lets remember it was supposed to be a 17 tracks album which is a lot) and to release them separately 

So I guess this project/EP is gonna be:

Coconuts

Hit It From The Back

*That last awful snippet

Treat Me Like a Slut

Kim Kim Kim

Then her third album with:

Future Starts Now

Something About You

All She Wants

Your Time To Cry

Je t'adore

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, bff said:

she’s so irritating the bitch can’t have a stable rollout if her life depended on it

Era 1 leading to an album that never came out

Clarity being her first studio album then just a mixtape (Plus the fact that there was only 3 songs left not released prior to the release day)

Turn Off The Lights 3 being delayed two years in a row

Malibu being the lead single of ???

Future Starts Now being the lead single of her now first album (But really third) soon to be released but now she's releasing a new project before this album

I am so confused :oprah2:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i absolutely hate this new trend of “lemme drop a snippet of my new song on TikTok as promo” because it’s obvious that it’s a tactic to fish for a hit. 

everybody wants the Say So/Levitating kind of social media success but are trying to force it into reality. Sorry Kim but i think it’s obvious that’s what you’re doing/being forced to do

at least with Charli she’s explicitly saying she wants a hit

negAbhB.png

15 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Era 1 leading to an album that never came out

Clarity being her first studio album then just a mixtape (Plus the fact that there was only 3 songs left not released prior to the release day)

Turn Off The Lights 3 being delayed two years in a row

Malibu being the lead single of ???

Future Starts Now being the lead single of her now first album (But really third) soon to be released but now she's releasing a new project before this album

I am so confused :oprah2:

I'm pissed we didn't get the Malibu album, that song is a bop.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Vanilla Icy said:

so she didn't want to release tolt v3 so she could focus on her debut but now she's releasing an ep of shitty valentines day songs in the middle of the album rollout

She had a really promising career pre-label, I'm sad for her.

She wanted to do big in the mainstream but now she's in release-hell and the label won't release a full album until a moderate-to-big hit happens, which I doubt it will happen. She's a niche artist after all.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The slut song snippet whatever it is literally sounds like a reused line/flow from....Coconuts? I swear it sounds exactly like something she released lemme hear it again-

Edit: Nevermind it's the Twitter Gaga Lala Poopoo Fafa snippet not from TMLAS, it sounds like when she goes "something something margaritatas blablabla eveRyBody lOve Da tWins (  •  )v(   •  )"

Edited by SoftwareUpgrade