bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Y'all I am SO sick of whatever the fuck Kim is doing right now with her music. What happened to the spark she had during the neon border phase???? Why won't she put that much passion and creativity into her new music??????? Her three recent TikTok snippets are giving me a headache from how overused and unoriginal they are. "treat me like a slut" "this throat Lady Gaga" GIRL? What happened to the bubbly, adorable, bratty girl from IDWIAA or the vocal power from Heart to Break? Not to mention Coconuts was a complete disaster and I'll never forgive TikTok for blowing that shit up.

Mama needs to get her shit straight and figure out what the hell she's doing but until then I'm gonna judge from a distance :pft:

Edit: This sounds TOO picky but someone had to say it. I still love her but y'all can admit something is wrong and she's not putting her best foot forward. She isn't serving the pop princess energy that we all know damn well she's capable of.  

tumblr_n82nj4mNTi1t5c9i8o1_500.gif

the main problem i have with the recent snippets is the songwriting. if she’s gonna make super sexual slutty club music, it would go over so much better if she put some effort into the lyrics instead of shit like “sex me, i’m horny, i’m hornyyy” and “this throat lady gaga, boys say hallelujah, gimme that ya ya ya ya” 

yes maybe the lyrics are intended to be mindless and vapid to make the songs more fun but it just comes across as lazy and corny :sadcore: it’s like they’re written terribly for comedic value but it’s not working whatsoever- they aren’t clever at all and don’t even make any sense. it worsens already boring vocals and instrumentals. i’m trying to remain hopeful but she disappoints me more and more with every new snippet and at this point i have little to no faith in whatever the next project is.

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

She's trying to do what Slayyyter is doing, but it's not working since she doesn't have the attitude and overall slutty vibe that Catherine has imo

If she wants to release slutty songs, she should release songs like Do Me and Sweat Spot, now those were bops

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

What the hell happened to her music and her face?  :(

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, the ocean said:

alright i'm done :bye2:

goodbye bunheads it was good being with you guys

stream clarity

Clarity and Malibu were amazing 

I really wanted her to keep that route. I even liked Future Starts Now. 

Coconuts is pretty bad but there's something catchy on it. 

But these new songs she has been teasing for the "Slut Valentines" EP are pretty bad and stupid. 

There is nothing wrong with being slutty and sing about sex, but these songs are uninspired and lazy written. 

And they are not even a "Separate project", they are songs taken from the Problematique album that she decided to take out. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

There is nothing wrong with being slutty and sing about sex, but these songs are uninspired and lazy written. 

i agree i love slayyyter and the not to be mentioned artist associated with slayyyter

it's just that a. dr puke and b. the songs are AWFUL

Spoiler

also it looks like her face is swollen and it's concerning

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i wonder why did she decided to go the ayesha / slayyyter route, they are both commercial flops lmao 

apologize to slayyyter right now for associating her music with whatever trash kim is making

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

apologize to slayyyter right now for associating her music with whatever trash kim is making

slayyyter only has like 5 or 6 good songs :eek:

10 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

and kim has none

her first era has bops but the awful people she’s worked with make me not wanna listen to her so i guess you’re not wrong :whatever:

to watch her going from like effortlessly dropping massive, well written pop songs steadily from the era 1 singles, to TOTL, to Clarity only to sign a record deal and have to keep recording songs with the intention of hopefully releasing something so stupid that it can be clipped into a tik tok and hopefully meme’d so she can drop an album is like……..kinda one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen as a fan i dont know whether im mad at her or just feel sorry for her

Just now, KillForLove said:

to watch her going from like effortlessly dropping massive, well written pop songs steadily from the era 1 singles, to TOTL, to Clarity only to sign a record deal and have to keep recording songs with the intention of hopefully releasing something so stupid that it can be clipped into a tik tok and hopefully meme’d so she can drop an album is like……..kinda one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen as a fan i dont know whether im mad at her or just feel sorry for her

saying this as a fan of kim - this is karma for working with all of the shitty people she's collabed with

i hope she learns from this experience and she can either buy her contract out or make a deal with her label