bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I wonder what made her release the slut ep... maybe the album will definitely be her magnum opus but the only thing we've heard is FSN (and Je T'adore) and she's just serving something dumb for us to eat for now?

:wtf2:

The entire album is being reworked (as it should be given how all over the map the released and leaked tracks have been) and she's releasing a trio of cast-offs from it that have a similar theme to at least get something out is my understanding.

BzhmW.png

On 2/7/2022 at 8:45 AM, Gentleman said:

New EP called 'Slut Pop' coming this Friday, including all the recent tracks she already teased.

is this registered/confirmed somewhere or???

wow everyone hates her all of a sudden :toofloppy:

it’s just pop music y’all :rip: 

i do agree the quality has dipped but i’ll never complain over a fun slutty anthem. the way some of y’all are like “her career is over” as if she’ll never release anything after this EP.. lol 

14417469274.gif

From another forum

7 tracks. All of them below 3 minute mark. 2 of them below 2 minute mark. Another 2 barely crossing 2 minute mark. 

01. **** Pop [01:58]

02. Superpower ***** [02:08]

03. They Wanna **** [02:30]

04. Throat Goat [02:20]

05. Treat Me Like a **** [01:58]

06. XXX [02:05]

07. Your Wish Is My Command [02:55]

MbxhVK5.png

46 minutes ago, Lonely Planet said:

Those titles almost seem like a joke. Why would she drop this in the middle of her album rollout. I feel like the album isn’t coming until fall now if she doesn’t get dropped.

I'm guessing it's because coconuts started to gain traction on tiktok so her new label thought that they should profit off that minor tiktok success and release similar songs and see if they stick too?

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

wow everyone hates her all of a sudden :toofloppy:

it’s just pop music y’all :rip: 

i do agree the quality has dipped but i’ll never complain over a fun slutty anthem. the way some of y’all are like “her career is over” as if she’ll never release anything after this EP.. lol 

This EP has made me more excited for her music than I ever have been (only have a few songs saved, have never really followed her as an artist), yet everywhere I go, people are just trashing her and the EP :flop:

Shitty time to become a fan I guess

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

34 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This EP has made me more excited for her music than I ever have been (only have a few songs saved, have never really followed her as an artist), yet everywhere I go, people are just trashing her and the EP :flop:

Shitty time to become a fan I guess

me too, I've always liked Kim but her new music is so fun and catchy to me. then everytime I come here everyone hates her and I'm like... oh okay then 😹

3 hours ago, Lukeb said:

From another forum

7 tracks. All of them below 3 minute mark. 2 of them below 2 minute mark. Another 2 barely crossing 2 minute mark. 

01. **** Pop [01:58]

02. Superpower ***** [02:08]

03. They Wanna **** [02:30]

04. Throat Goat [02:20]

05. Treat Me Like a **** [01:58]

06. XXX [02:05]

07. Your Wish Is My Command [02:55]

MbxhVK5.png

kinda bummed its not the album yet but im glad were finally getting something side note someone leak hit it from the back hq 

46 minutes ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

kinda bummed its not the album yet but im glad were finally getting something side note someone leak hit it from the back hq 

We did get a studio snippet but the leaks this era have been sus, so they may have come from Kim’s camp rather than it being traded. It’s still on the album with coconuts apparently.