bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

6 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

now does him get a credit for every song she’s on regardless of the original artist? i know he has one for Broken Glass, but like does it extend to Kim being a featured artist?

what exactly are you asking?

Just now, godsmonster said:

is he tied to every song kim is linked to, whether it’s hers or not

every song kim has released (at least solo) has had a writing or production credit with luke.

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

even if you decide to not do anything i still think that this should be assessed @takeitdoen @Clampigirl @Niko Dealergo

regardless of whether you're for or against kim this thread is just gonna be a place to fester hate

this thread is only a place to "fester hate" bc people came running just to bash kim for an EP she released... it's been post after post saying the same shit over and over again. if y'all wanna have a discussion, maybe all these people should stop repeating themselves and just say what they have to say.

some people are still going to be fans of kim petras.

some people are still going to be haters of kim petras.

the world and the lanaboards forum moves on. stop reading this thread if all you wanna do is get it locked - just ignore it.

9ISvyf0.gif

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

every song kim has released (at least solo) has had a writing or production credit with luke.

yes but does that extend to songs she’s featured on

IE Unlock It, Sugar Crash or whatever it’s called, etc

negAbhB.png

1 minute ago, 320kbps said:

this thread is only a place to fester hate bc people came running just to bash kim for an EP... it's been post after post saying the same shit over and over again. if y'all wanna have a discussion maybe all these people should stop repeating themselves and just say what they have to say.

some people are still going to be fans of kim petras.

some people are still going to be haters of kim petras.

the world and the lanaboards forum moves on. stop reading this thread if all you wanna do is get it locked - just ignore it.

theyve already said their last two cents in this thread. theyre not reopening it.

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

yes but does that extend to songs she’s featured on

IE Unlock It, Sugar Crash or whatever it’s called, etc

i havent looked into her featured but you can right click - show credits on spotify for each song.

luke is credited as an associate performer on all of slut pop

7 hours ago, hashtagtylerh said:

the video literally looks like her dancing and having a good time like what is this thread LOL? people here really hate on Kim for everything, the transphobia is shocking!

being trans is NOT an excuse for shitty behaviour u weirdo 

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

3 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i’m also a mod :lmao:

I guess if people can’t stop being hateful to each other here then maybe the thread should be locked for a little while. But there is no reason to close discussion unless it really gets out of hand. I just don’t understand why some people can’t walk away from their phones or computers instead of leaving hateful comments. 

I love how I can be called stupid and weird and nothing is done about it :hype:

12 hours ago, the ocean said:

even if you decide to not do anything i still think that this should be assessed @takeitdoen @Clampigirl @Niko Dealergo

regardless of whether you're for or against kim this thread is just gonna be a place to fester hate

I said it before, I'll say it again: don't have threads closed bc an artist is problematic or negative in some way.

giphy.gif

I can’t get over how good “Treat Me Like a Slut” “XXX” and “Throat Goat” are. I can’t stop listening to them. Superpower Bitch, Slut Pop, and They Wanna Fuck are good too, but not amazing. 
I hate Your Wish Is My Command. I need to delete it. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

I wrote this a few days ago and erased it, but imma stick to what i said: She has to be in a s*xu*l relationship with this man, because there is no way a person with competence would willingly be a ride or die for a sexual abuser who is blacklisted (or barely blacklisted) in the industry he works for. Like what is the end goal here? What is there to gain to keep working with this man AND willingly sign with him post-#FreeKesha media explosion? The people that keep giving him a career at Sony/Republic is a whole 'nother convo that we need to figure out. If she is tryin to be famous using this topic to create conversation and hype, this ain't it girl. 

If she was in the same situation as Kesha and Doja (having slave  contracts from a decade ago) the discussion would've ended there, but her willingness of being up and down for him is puzzling. Like calm down girl this man isn't Quincy Jones or Max Martin, there are endless amounts of famous and underground skinny white men that can produce on Logic Pro... equally or better than Lukaz 

Anyways the EP was nice to listen, but some songs in the middle of the list are monotone.. where is the melody Lukaz??

I'M THE THROAT GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bvrbiedreams-stan-twitter.gif SAY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT'S MY NAME???????????????????????????????????

(SAY IT)66f75c2284e422532405f20f9bff0226.gif

iM THE thRoAT gOaT

OVDxr5.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e