bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Dance to Forget is better than all the Slut Pop stuff I guess? (not that there was much competition in the first place :rip:)

But ya this leak sounds very underproduced, I'm not into it. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 2/22/2022 at 11:01 AM, Lukeb said:

She’s doubling down on it. I feel like her position is not from a place of community experience and education. Kim’s presence as a trans person is so great and to have more mainstream trans people in the public eye can only be a good thing. I’d love to hear Kim speak on things like Trans rights and education, I think she enjoys being problematic as if it’s fun. I don’t disagree that there maybe terf fans but most are supportive of her identity and her identity isn’t the problem that people have. 

i also wish she could use her platform to talk about trans education and rights instead of........ whatever this is.

this tweet just solidified what i was thinking after slutpop dropped-- kim petras absolutely cannot keep up with the false persona she has tried to present to the world. and when things start to crack, so does she. this tweet is a giant reach and it is OBVIOUS she is deflecting her terrible choices by saying she receives criticism because of being trans........ just insanity.

to refer to people on twitter that call her out for this rape-apologist-behavior TERFs is so fucking ignorant and is almost trans-exclusionary in and of itself. is kim petras the only artist who also happens to be trans? absolutely not lmfao. sophie xeon, teddy geiger, chase icon, arca, dorian electra...... all exceptionally talented trans/NB artists who don't get criticised for working with rapists.......... cause they don't work with KNOWN rapists and then tell their fans they would never work with someone SHE BELIEVED to be an abuser of women. her words.

and i was a major major fan of miss kimmy honestly. i looked the other way for way too long on this issue and i feel gross and sick that i supported somebody like this lmao. she'll never get another dollar from me as long as she works with luke. i have been preaching about freeing britney since before i heard about petras, and i don't know why i turned a blind eye. but not anymore. i can't be out here yelling about freeing britney, amanda bynes, wendy williams, bam margera, sam williams, etc without SHOUTING at the top of my lungs about free kesha.

and kim petras should really consider herself lucky she's not in a situation like kesha cause it happens sooo frequently in the industry. why be complicit when you could be an advocate? and why surround yourself with people who prove themselves to be pretty bad people..... you become the company you keep. and maybe we could all overlook it if the music were getting was like good or worth a damn. but it's not. so 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

22 minutes ago, alexspears said:

i also wish she could use her platform to talk about trans education and rights instead of........ whatever this is.

this tweet just solidified what i was thinking after slutpop dropped-- kim petras absolutely cannot keep up with the false persona she has tried to present to the world. and when things start to crack, so does she. this tweet is a giant reach and it is OBVIOUS she is deflecting her terrible choices by saying she receives criticism because of being trans........ just insanity.

to refer to people on twitter that call her out for this rape-apologist-behavior TERFs is so fucking ignorant and is almost trans-exclusionary in and of itself. is kim petras the only artist who also happens to be trans? absolutely not lmfao. sophie xeon, teddy geiger, chase icon, arca, dorian electra...... all exceptionally talented trans/NB artists who don't get criticised for working with rapists.......... cause they don't work with KNOWN rapists and then tell their fans they would never work with someone SHE BELIEVED to be an abuser of women. her words.

and i was a major major fan of miss kimmy honestly. i looked the other way for way too long on this issue and i feel gross and sick that i supported somebody like this lmao. she'll never get another dollar from me as long as she works with luke. i have been preaching about freeing britney since before i heard about petras, and i don't know why i turned a blind eye. but not anymore. i can't be out here yelling about freeing britney, amanda bynes, wendy williams, bam margera, sam williams, etc without SHOUTING at the top of my lungs about free kesha.

and kim petras should really consider herself lucky she's not in a situation like kesha cause it happens sooo frequently in the industry. why be complicit when you could be an advocate? and why surround yourself with people who prove themselves to be pretty bad people..... you become the company you keep. and maybe we could all overlook it if the music were getting was like good or worth a damn. but it's not. so 

LOUDER GORL, SAY IT LOUDER. :oprah3:

Just have to give u a round of applause because THE WISE is served. :fabcat:

At this point i do agree with you. She is pulling out her trans card to literally cover up her sketchy behavior. I wonder if she grabs any amount of conception at what is RIGHT & WRONG, or just simply use "trans card" to as a bubble to shield her from the controversy.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

56 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

LOUDER GORL, SAY IT LOUDER. :oprah3:

Just have to give u a round of applause because THE WISE is served. :fabcat:

At this point i do agree with you. She is pulling out her trans card to literally cover up her sketchy behavior. I wonder if she grabs any amount of conception at what is RIGHT & WRONG, or just simply use "trans card" to as a bubble to shield her from the controversy.

thank you, legend, and i totally wonder the same..... does she understand right from wrong?

i want to say "of course she does" but unfortunately she can't even do the bare minimum to prove to us that anything is weighing on her conscience about this.

in fact, it feels indictivate and almost factually evident that she thinks this is somehow good press.

like the fact she's gonna name her album problematique? absolutely tasteless and not cute lmfao.

glamorizing the backlash you get from gaslighting kesha, when there's actual proof about the matter, is not gonna sell you records my luv.

esp now that the quality of the music has drastically worsened.

AND before this rude ass terf comment she made, the only acknowledgement she has given the situation was her LIKING a tweet that said something along the lines of  "do y'all really want her to keep apologizing for something she apologized for in 2018??????" miss thing just absolutely ignored the fact that 90% of the stupid slutpop Q&A was people asking her "what is it like working with a known abuser? :flutter:" and answered dumb questions instead of acknowledging the majority.

AND FINALLY, correct me if i'm wrong, but has she said anything about this Baby-E-Relevant character? lmfao like what the hell?

you would think you would want to put oceans of distance between you and the vile person behind those tweets and comments online. 

once again, she thinks this is cute or good press. it's a joke. and it makes me sick :crossed:

as far as i'm concerned right now, if she's not actively against dr luke, then she is aiding the enemy :tommy:

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

3 minutes ago, alexspears said:

thank you, legend, and i totally wonder the same..... does she understand right from wrong?

i want to say "of course she does" but unfortunately she can't even do the bare minimum to prove to us that anything is weighing on her conscience about this.

in fact, it feels indictivate and almost factually evident that she thinks this is somehow good press.

like the fact she's gonna name her album problematique? absolutely tasteless and not cute lmfao.

glamorizing the backlash you get from gaslighting kesha, when there's actual proof about the matter, is not gonna sell you records my luv.

esp now that the quality has drastically worsened.

AND before this rude ass terf comment she made, the only acknowledgement she has given the situation was her LIKING a tweet that said something along the lines of  "do y'all really want her to keep apologizing for something she apologized for in 2018??????" miss thing just absolutely ignored the fact that 90% of the stupid slutpop Q&A was people asking her "what is it like working with a known abuser? :flutter:" and answered dumb questions instead of acknowledging a thing. 

AND FINALLY, correct me if i'm wrong, but has she said anything about this Baby-E-Relevant character? lmfao like what the hell?

you would think you would want to put oceans of distance between you and the vile person behind those tweets and comments online. 

once again, she thinks this is cute or good press. it's a joke. and it makes me sick :crossed:

as far as i'm concerned right now, if she's not actively against dr luke, then she is aiding the enemy :tommy:

her music isnt even that good.

she is irrelevant indeed. Like she has no redeem quality at this point.

But seriously, did she really name her album "problematique"? because it gives "bitch u thought u ate? u really thought u ATE?" vibe lmao

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

But seriously, did she really name her album "problematique"? because it gives "bitch u thought u ate? u really thought u ATE?" vibe lmao

Yep that's the album title, it's not out yet though. The title track is also a song about people who get mad at her for working with Luke :biblio:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

2 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Yep that's the album title, it's not out yet though. The title track is also a song about people who get mad at her for working with Luke :biblio:

i'm surprised that the twitter stans hasnt cancelled her yet they were so ready to shit on Charli at any moment just because he new music is mainstream generic pop.

13 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i'm surprised that the twitter stans hasnt cancelled her yet they were so ready to shit on Charli at any moment just because he new music is mainstream generic pop.

as i’ve said -

kim (now) makes watered down slayyyter for toxic gays

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

10 hours ago, alexspears said:

esp now that the quality of the music has drastically worsened.

AND before this rude ass terf comment she made, the only acknowledgement she has given the situation was her LIKING a tweet that said something along the lines of  "do y'all really want her to keep apologizing for something she apologized for in 2018??????" miss thing just absolutely ignored the fact that 90% of the stupid slutpop Q&A was people asking her "what is it like working with a known abuser? :flutter:" and answered dumb questions instead of acknowledging the majority.

I personally think lil aaron and baby e are saying nasty things bc theyre irrelevant asf, and the only times they got big was vc of kim. I think theyre lying abt kim (not defending her btw) mainly bc alot of the stuff is word of mouth and there are no direct screenshots or recipets

Roman

21 hours ago, alexspears said:

Agreed.

14 hours ago, RomanCrystal said:

I personally think lil aaron and baby e are saying nasty things bc theyre irrelevant asf, and the only times they got big was vc of kim. I think theyre lying abt kim (not defending her btw) mainly bc alot of the stuff is word of mouth and there are no direct screenshots or recipets

totally agree with you, and i didn't actually even know about lil aaron weighing in on the matter, as if either of them have any idea what the fuck they're talking about.

and as if either of them hold any value or credibility as a legal expert

lil aaron was 11 and baby e was 15 when kesha was first assaulted and reported it in 2005. 

literally neither of them benefit in anyway to speak out in this case besides for some clicks after bad publicity, and then they will fade back into obscurity. 

i don't know why they think defending an abuser with overwhelming evidence against him is the move, but......... 

TheProphecyFinal

Seeing people on this thread talk about Kim's new EP being a masterpiece makes me want to sob. It's the worst thing she's ever released and I dreaded talking about it because of how much it made me cringe. 

Kim, you're a grown woman. You're also a rape apologist. If you're gonna be an awful person at least have some talent left in you girly! :gasp: 

tumblr_n82nj4mNTi1t5c9i8o1_500.gif

43 minutes ago, soap said:

Seeing people on this thread talk about Kim's new EP being a masterpiece makes me want to sob. It's the worst thing she's ever released and I dreaded talking about it because of how much it made me cringe. 

Kim, you're a grown woman. You're also a rape apologist. If you're gonna be an awful person at least have some talent left in you girly! :gasp: 

and the way she marketing her EP is kind of ... off for me tho...

Like okay, she wants to express her slutty side, sexuality and stuff but at the same time... her "slut" propaganda is kind of concerning for me... like does she think this is what women should be represented? Don't get me wrong, i dont know how to explain this concept into words but if any of you guyes heard "Das Me" by Brooke Candy (or just Brooke Candy in general), you'll probably know what i mean - there's just very different vibe in a way she reclaim the "slut" thing into a female liberation, meanwhile Kim is... i dont know about that... it's giving me Demi Lovato posting the "girls - be a slut" on ig story. 

26 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

and the way she marketing her EP is kind of ... off for me tho...

Like okay, she wants to express her slutty side, sexuality and stuff but at the same time... her "slut" propaganda is kind of concerning for me... like does she think this is what women should be represented? Don't get me wrong, i dont know how to explain this concept into words but if any of you guyes heard "Das Me" by Brooke Candy (or just Brooke Candy in general) - there's just very different vibe in a way she reclaim the "slut" thing into a female liberation, meanwhile Kim is... i dont know about that... giving me Demi Lovato-ish...

it’s like das me by brooke is so raunchy, in your face and sexual as hell but still somehow cleverly written and has an amazing message whilst being a BOP. whatever kim was trying to do fell so flat and comes across as lazy, cringeworthy, and unbearable to listen to. it’s not even like she had to make the songs empowering and reclaiming what being a slut is, but where’s the effort? there’s a way to make sex songs and kim has no clue how to pull it off

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, sack said:

it’s like das me by brooke is so raunchy, in your face and sexual as hell but still somehow cleverly written and has an amazing message whilst being a BOP. whatever kim was trying to do fell so flat and comes across as lazy, cringeworthy, and unbearable to listen to. it’s not even like she had to make the songs empowering and reclaiming what being a slut is, but where’s the effort? there’s a way to make sex songs and kim has no clue how to pull it off

yes, this is what i mean. I dont see the point of making this EP and even if its just "for fun" i dont even see the appeal of "fun" and reason to be "fun" (or be "slutty" in this case).

Even for someone like cupcakKe - as nasty, sexual as she can be (that imo one of the most extreme artists ive ever heard), i still see the point of why cupcakKe making these songs & their value plus they are super fun to listen to. 

In Kim's case, she's trying too hard to be a "slut".