bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

20 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Slut Pop is really thriving on streaming services.. i wasnt expecting that. What is it? Is it crack Puke put there?

On what platform? Each song is sitting with 1-2 million on Spotify after a month & a half. This is standard, if not an underperformance for Kim.

We need some song, any song to take off or this album isn't coming.

Just heard the studio snip of All She Wants and that dance instrumental section just sounds so boring because it's exactly the same as FSN... the rest of the song sounded good live but I hope the album has variation because a lot of these songs are sounding identical and just blending into each other. Don't get my wrong I'm a massive Kim stan but I'm getting nervous and nothing has wowed me like the era 1 singles. All The Time was THAT bop. 

5 hours ago, DearSociety13 said:

On what platform? Each song is sitting with 1-2 million on Spotify after a month & a half. This is standard, if not an underperformance for Kim.

We need some song, any song to take off or this album isn't coming.

I mean as an example she managed to put 3 songs out of 7 from the ep whereas when she released/re-released TOTL none of them were as popular as the trashy songs from Slut Pop ep are doing on streaming services in general so yeah its quite shocking.

Bonus: FSN hasnt even got the spotlight it should've got since its the first single of the album + got performed live so many times

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

So is Bareback Anal Sex Hit It From The Back still getting released this friday?

I doubt it. This rollout is so painful to sit through. She'll probably debut a new song at Coachella that'll come out over a month later & flop on release.

It’s so weird how she was in the rollout for her debut album on a major label with people going insane for coconuts after the first two false starts with Malibu and then Future starts now..like they finally got her on a roll and decided to completely derail it with slutpop.. The amount of negative attention which was justified but still like did anyone at the label even think that this might not be the move.. also besides that what were they thinking doing a random throw away EP in the midst of her finally getting some buzz for an album.. so strange ? They literally don’t know what they’re doing at all with her.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:45 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Okay yeah so this isn't out. I wonder why she delayed it. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

So shes still following james charles just bc he has connections whith hollywood despite james openly admitting to being a p3do??

Getting closer to disliking kim i cant do this anymore i swear

Roman

On 3/22/2022 at 12:41 AM, princessdollie said:

It’s so weird how she was in the rollout for her debut album on a major label with people going insane for coconuts after the first two false starts with Malibu and then Future starts now..like they finally got her on a roll and decided to completely derail it with slutpop.. The amount of negative attention which was justified but still like did anyone at the label even think that this might not be the move.. also besides that what were they thinking doing a random throw away EP in the midst of her finally getting some buzz for an album.. so strange ? They literally don’t know what they’re doing at all with her.

Coconuts was dead on release. The TikTok hype never transferred to streaming platforms because the song came out far too late and she doesn't have the budget for it to be added to major playlists.

Also, I don't know how much the Republic experts are involved in her career. They could just be the distributing side of things. She's primarily signed to Luke's label, so his team probably plan the release strategy, hence the mess.

11 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Sl*t Pop thrived, maybe she's milking this era a little bit more.

I wouldn't say it thrived, it pulled standard Kim Petras numbers and nothing more.

what genre would TOTL be? like i know it’s pop but like dark pop?

i want to find music similar to it so i don’t have to stream shit made by a rapist, so if anyone have any recs please let me know

negAbhB.png