bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

10 hours ago, 320kbps said:

ok but how do we feel about the revelations snippet.... is it for the new album? sounds like a bop

honestly kinda sounds like it's meant for TOTL

I think she performed it at Coachella so it’s new. Kim or Aaron posted a snippet of it so I don’t think it’s circulating. 

seriously, what's going on w her career rn feels like karma/the repercussions for CHOOSING (because there's a difference between her and artists like Doja) to work with u know who...

she's very talented and it's a shame

6 hours ago, clementines said:

seriously, what's going on w her career rn feels like karma/the repercussions for CHOOSING (because there's a difference between her and artists like Doja) to work with u know who...

it’s a shame her morals stooped so low

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 5/22/2022 at 10:45 PM, clementines said:

girl u sound silly for calling that karma..

i'm sorry idk if that's an unpopular opinion but if i was a trans girl who was trying to break out in music for almost ten years without success because of my identity i would sign with whoever would give me a chance to have my dream come true. yall talk like it'd be sooo easy for her to work with other ppl when at the time dr luke was the only one willing to work with her (because he is a piece of shit and knew that she'd rather sign with him than never have the change to have a real career)

Can someone post a DL for her RUTH cover please? 

It's a shame it's an Amazon Music exclusive lol 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

43 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

ADC9736-A-182-F-4119-8459-9-A7-B111-AD56

Her public social media meltdowns are getting out of hand :bebe:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥