bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

6 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Can someone post the lossless file/HQ rip of her Running Up That Hill cover? You can't even purchase it so it's not against the rules:hooker: 

ADC9736-A-182-F-4119-8459-9-A7-B111-AD56

i see you my fellow dutchy 

12 hours ago, champainproblms said:

i'm sorry idk if that's an unpopular opinion but if i was a trans girl who was trying to break out in music for almost ten years without success because of my identity i would sign with whoever would give me a chance to have my dream come true. yall talk like it'd be sooo easy for her to work with other ppl when at the time dr luke was the only one willing to work with her (because he is a piece of shit and knew that she'd rather sign with him than never have the change to have a real career)

even if dr luke was the last producer on the planet, that doesn't make it okay to work with him and defend his actions like wut???

5+ years working with dr luke and she can't even get a hit......now begging to be freed from his record label a few months after signing

15 hours ago, champainproblms said:

i'm sorry idk if that's an unpopular opinion but if i was a trans girl who was trying to break out in music for almost ten years without success because of my identity i would sign with whoever would give me a chance to have my dream come true. yall talk like it'd be sooo easy for her to work with other ppl when at the time dr luke was the only one willing to work with her (because he is a piece of shit and knew that she'd rather sign with him than never have the change to have a real career)

there's 20 million indie labels [and surely some that are very pro-LGBT ] that could've given her a chance but apparently Luke was the only producer on Earth that was willing to work with her... sure

11 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Can someone post the lossless file/HQ rip of her Running Up That Hill cover? You can't even purchase it so it's not against the rules:hooker: 

ADC9736-A-182-F-4119-8459-9-A7-B111-AD56

2 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B2KV172N/ref=dm_ty_trk</a> you can purchase the mp3 (i think amazon only offers mp3s)

It's on that D**EE site. 

That's how I got to listen to it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

can she go back to clarity era and say it is her official debut album? it'd be better than whatever mess she's doing rn

To me, Era 1 is her debut, Clarity is her sophomore and Turn Off the Light (1 & 2) her third album tbh :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Her cover feels very empty and uneventful. 

I would rather have her do a cover with her own style (sorta like what Within Temptation and Placebo did). 

This feels like a karaoke cover lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

oop i was scroll tiktok and saw this girl called “kitty” said that Kim’s manager reached out to her to work on stuff and that Kim stole her entire concept for the problematique era - her tiktok is urbabykitty 

13 hours ago, princessdollie said:

oop i was scroll tiktok and saw this girl called “kitty” said that Kim’s manager reached out to her to work on stuff and that Kim stole her entire concept for the problematique era - her tiktok is urbabykitty 

That's so messy

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, princessdollie said:

oop i was scroll tiktok and saw this girl called “kitty” said that Kim’s manager reached out to her to work on stuff and that Kim stole her entire concept for the problematique era - her tiktok is urbabykitty 

I hate the stans in her comments acting like she's just a clout chaser coming for "THE Kim Petras" :rip: they're both irrelevant and her claims make sense timing-wise and generally; she said in the caption that she doesn't think it was Kim's fault and she's supported Kim in the past, so I don't see the issue there

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina