bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

26 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

So the fact this is circulating behind the scenes is not good for Kim. Republic/Luke really fucked her over… 

I’ve had the bulk of it for over a year, I thought it was safe until some messy stans got their hands on it & started leaking clips on the net this weekend. People were begging for a leak after the Slut Pop fiasco but a very small group of people had at the time, unfortunately it’s gotten in the wrong hands & has spread

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I’ve had the bulk of it for over a year, I thought it was safe until some messy stans got their hands on it & started leaking clips on the net this weekend. People were begging for a leak after the Slut Pop fiasco but a very small group of people had at the time, unfortunately it’s gotten in the wrong hands & has spread

Eaux… Do you know how much it’s been spreading? . _.

j14CYJi.png

26 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

+ the acapellas, stems and WAVs.

well-so-im-done.gif

41 minutes ago, Real Bad Girl said:

+ the acapellas, stems and WAVs.

I wasn’t aware the lossless album was going around (sans unmastered stem bounces) , but I’m not surprised. The 24bit multitracks for Sky’s new album including “Guardian” + “Pray For Rain” are getting in more & more people’s hands as well after being kept safe for YEARS, the lack of respect for material that can make or break an artist’s career/already awful label relationship is mind-blowing especially when the same people spreading & leaking claim to “love them”. I’ll trade with very few people I know & trust these days, but so many scammers & clout chasers have ruined the community. I’m grateful to have good friends & sources I’ve known for years, but there’s multiple things I’ll never even talk about publicly. I posted about trading tracks from the album earlier because it’s very apparent now they’re not as under wraps as I thought they were & maybe someone had something I was missing, but I edited the post due to receiving nothing but questions about the album & stupid quotes in the thread. I actually feel bad for Kim, because it seems like a leak is inevitable at this point

3 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I wasn’t aware the lossless album was going around (sans unmastered stem bounces) , but I’m not surprised. The 24bit multitracks for Sky’s new album including “Guardian” + “Pray For Rain” are getting in more & more people’s hands as well after being kept safe for YEARS, the lack of respect for material that can make or break an artist’s career/already awful label relationship is mind-blowing especially when the same people spreading & leaking claim to “love them”. I’ll trade with very few people I know & trust these days, but so many scammers & clout chasers have ruined the community. I’m grateful to have good friends & sources I’ve known for years, but there’s multiple things I’ll never even talk about publicly. I actually feel bad for Kim, because it seems like a leak is inevitable at this point

Aaron streamed the album on Instagram live on Friday I think. 

2 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Aaron streamed the album on Instagram live on Friday I think. 

What surfaced this week isn't LQ instagram clips, it was a clip from the masters. Aaron only played half of All She Wants, I wasn’t in the live but there was only like 6 people on when he did it & one of them is in a Discord group with me & told me about it a few days ago.

1 hour ago, davidpowersx said:

Poor Kim...this is her XCX World :(. How does someone find this album?

only few select traders have the full album

they won’t sell it to anybody tho

you’ll have to wait for it to be a widespread album leak

Where did people get the idea the album was called “L’enfant Terrible”? The song sounds like it’s from 2015. It’s definitely not new. Just cause it has a French title somewhere along the line this song getting passed someone made up info about it being new. The lyrics literally say “what happens when I turn 23” Kim is 29 now so that would date the song over 6 years old. 

Slut Pop is one of my favorite releases of 2022 and got me interested in Kim (yes, I know lots of people will judge me for this), but I just watched two of her songs (They Wanna Fuck and Your Wish is My Command) performed at Coachella and wow, it was bad. Like to the point where I was wondering if she was okay. Briefly watched her performance at Pride with Xtina, and it was better, but wow, she is just not a great performer - at least lately. I don’t think I’d pay to see her live unless she was part of a festival. I'm not one to criticize performances often either..

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I just watched two of her songs (They Wanna Fuck and Your Wish is My Command) performed at Coachella and wow, it was bad. Like to the point where I was wondering if she was okay

I tought I was reading the Sky Ferreira thread for a second :omfg2:

Also Slow It Down and Hillside Boys deserved music videos :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm just missing some of the tracks off the album, so if anyone has want to shoot me a DM?

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting links to illegal leaks of copyrighted content intended for commercial release through purchase or streaming is not permitted.