bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 hours ago, AlexIl said:

I feel like including filler on Slut Pop instead of using Coconuts and Hit It From the Back was a self-sabotage

But Coconuts and HIFTB are way superior to Slut Pop... Maybe that horrid EP should've been scrapped for good and instead two more singles from the album and then the album would've been a better move. But of course, label didn't think it was good enough material etc. :eyeroll2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Honestly, the label was right to basically scrap the entire album. What leaked sounds dated, like 2013-14 pop trends, and including Throat Goat and Treat Me Like a Slut on it like originally intended would've been a weird move.

Nothing is on the caliber of Era 1 or even Clarity.

BzhmW.png

She needs to drop Luke and i'm not even talking about his controversy, but her latest work is a good example how you should change your producers every few eras just to challenge and develope your own sound. She's just not bringing anything fresh to the table lately, she needs a new team of inspiring good producers

58 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

She needs to drop Luke and i'm not even talking about his controversy, but her latest work is a good example how you should change your producers every few eras just to challenge and develope your own sound. She's just not bringing anything fresh to the table lately, she needs a new team of inspiring good producers

Couldn't agree more... regardless of the controversy the beats are getting tired! Girl we need something different and original I'm fed up of hearing 100 Sweet Spots plz 

Okay, so I'm trying to get a Kim Petras 3 album together. Do all of these belong there or are they from different eras?

1. Malibu

2. Reminds Me

3. Future Starts now

4. Coconuts

5. All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)

6. Born Again

7. Hit It From the Back

8. Je T'adore

9. Keep It

10. Left My Body

11. Problematique

12. Revelations

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

37 minutes ago, iJoshicus said:

Okay, so I'm trying to get a Kim Petras 3 album together. Do all of these belong there or are they from different eras?

1. Malibu

2. Reminds Me

3. Future Starts now

4. Coconuts

6. Born Again

7. Hit It From the Back

8. Je T'adore

9. Keep It

10. Left My Body

11. Problematique

12. Revelations

These are all correct except Reminds Me is more of a Clarity leftover.

But if you’re compiling snippets and stuff, there’s others like Something About You and Runway Walk (and maybe a few others I’m forgetting). Dance To Forget is a leaked song from the album’s sessions but it’s a rough demo.

Also, Malibu was from an older version of the album and probably wouldn’t have been on the final tracklist, but it’s still new-ish.

2 hours ago, iJoshicus said:

1. Malibu

2. Reminds Me

3. Future Starts now

4. Coconuts

6. Born Again

7. Hit It From the Back

8. Je T'adore

9. Keep It

10. Left My Body

11. Problematique

12. Revelations

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

But if you’re compiling snippets and stuff, there’s others like Something About You and Runway Walk (and maybe a few others I’m forgetting). Dance To Forget is a leaked song from the album’s sessions but it’s a rough demo.

Also, Malibu was from an older version of the album and probably wouldn’t have been on the final tracklist, but it’s still new-ish.

I added her Running Up That Hill cover, I think it fits...

Malibu is actually an Era 1 leftover! But was reworked and turned into the lead single for the album/project we were going to get in 2020 before COVID interfered.

Somber was a leftover from the original Problematique, and I suppose Kim Kim Kim was too.

I do find it strange how there has been no more info/a leak of Problematique the song despite people commenting on lyrical content. I do actually wonder if it even exists, as surely that would be the most controversial song to leak. There was also the L’Fant Terrible song that was mentioned in here but I haven’t heard about that one anywhere else. I do remember reading the initial deluxe album was meant to be 18 tracks. 

Whale cock (and probably Horsey) are slut pop leftovers.

6 hours ago, Kurt said:

Thank you very much! Do you think Reminds me of You would fit better added to Clarity or to this album? (if you’re a MARINA fan, I added just deserts to Electra Heart) 

Also did anything from Slut Pop leak like Moby Dick? 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

Just listened to the leaks Born Again is very excellent, one of her best songs even! Drop the "i want gucci i want prada big tits im a slut paris hilton!" shtick & give us more of This like...

qfrWuBl.png