bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

57 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

clarity is literally flawless idk why that wasn’t her debut

It was she just changed her mind cause it didn’t achieve numbers she was expecting it to achieve with this whole expectation of having super successful debut albums… unfortunately her next album will tank even more so maybe she’ll change her mind again and call it her sophomore 

30 minutes ago, souvlaki said:

no but Do Me is a classic!

i’m kind of scared for what’s to come next. because Do Me is literally just an album track and it’s very excellent. and at this point it seems like we won’t get something like that any time soon. Like i feel like everything after this is going to be catered to try and create some type of social media moment. I don’t know if that makes sense but i’m praying for her 

all she wants was scrapped?? damn how do you fumble the bag with a paris hilton feature

rest in peace i guess, at least she'll have a long life being mashed up with rain on me in clubs

X----into me, into you----X

13 minutes ago, Drift said:

all she wants was scrapped?? damn how do you fumble the bag with a paris hilton feature

rest in peace i guess, at least she'll have a long life being mashed up with rain on me in clubs

It wasn’t supposed to leak. Pretty sure it’s still on the record along with Je T’adore, Slut Pop should’ve never happened & ASW should’ve been released with a music video earlier this year. It would’ve given her braindead label the viral moment they keep vetting more & expecting while doing less than the bare minimum. Signing that deal was career suicide, they couldn’t even manage to film an actual visual for Coconuts while it already had tons of hype around it they couldn’t be bothered to utilize. This entire past year of her career has been an absolute joke, it seems a little karmic in a way, but I truly hope Kimberly can salvage what’s left of her career. They need to just release her from her contract & give her the masters for the music they don’t deem “good enough”... Like I said, it’s insane they greenlit Slut Pop then continued to say she needs to record better songs for the actual album… yikes

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

5 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

It wasn’t supposed to leak. Pretty sure it’s still on the record along with Je T’adore, Slut Pop should’ve never happened & ASW should’ve been released with a music video earlier this year. It would’ve given her braindead label the viral moment they keep vetting more & expecting while doing less than the bare minimum. Signing that deal was career suicide, they couldn’t even manage to film an actual visual for Coconuts while it already had tons of hype around it they couldn’t be bothered to utilize. This entire past year of her career has been an absolute joke, it seems a little karmic in a way, but I truly hope Kimberly can salvage what’s left of her career. They need to just release her from her contract & give her the masters for the music they don’t deem “good enough”... Like I said, it’s insane they greenlit Slut Pop then continued to say she needs to record better songs for the actual album… yikes

do you know if me might get the following:

1. Revelations
  2. Something About You
  3. L'fent Terrible

4 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

do you know if me might get the following:

1. Revelations
  2. Something About You
  3. L'fent Terrible

I think 3 is doing the rounds but the song is old

7 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

leak talk aside, i think she's been looking great for the past weeks! she's getting back to her clarity beauty which was her beauty peak imo

She could lose some weight. Call me problematic, but I don't think she's holding her weight gain well in her face, especially since she already has an oddly shaped chin, and the weight gain looks very visible in the face and neck.

her musical concept is just bullshit, what the fuck is Slut Pop? Really??? who made this? a person without a brain? all of this is so plastic, so stupid.. i don't know what to think about her

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

2 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

She could lose some weight. Call me problematic, but I don't think she's holding her weight gain well in her face, especially since she already has an oddly shaped chin, and the weight gain looks very visible in the face and neck.

the way that the post you're responding to just said she looked great, and your immediate response was that she could lose weight and body shaming her?? i dont care for kim as a person, im not even following this thread, but this comment is just stupid and fatphobic.

who cares about her weight if shes happy. jesus christ.