bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 hour ago, highme said:

her musical concept is just bullshit, what the fuck is Slut Pop? Really??? who made this? a person without a brain? all of this is so plastic, so stupid.. i don't know what to think about her

Cleanse your ears with these gems:

Babygirl is just lost at the moment unfortunately, Slow It Down is her best song so if it didn’t hit you the first time it definitely will the second ;) 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

23 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Cleanse your ears with these gems:

Babygirl is just lost at the moment unfortunately, Slow It Down is her best song so if it didn’t hit you the first time it definitely will the second ;) 

omg i forgot these songs, i fell in love with Heart To Break. Thank you so much :wub:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

what are the chances her label makes her re-do the album without dr luke to avoid controvesy? i think that would be such a great move, scrap it all and release a fresh album with a new producer, pll wouldnt have anything to complain... i can only dream 

18 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

what are the chances her label makes her re-do the album without dr luke to avoid controvesy? i think that would be such a great move, scrap it all and release a fresh album with a new producer, pll wouldnt have anything to complain... i can only dream 

THIS

23 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

I thought she already was doing a new album after the label said the singles weren't doing great/weren't good enough so I assumed they made her scrap the album and start over :oopna2: hopefully Dr. Puke won't be involved, but who knows.

And good for us I guess, that if Problématique is scrapped, we already have 8 songs from it (and Dance to Forget, but very demoish)!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

wondering what happened to it... leak it its probably never coming anyway

around that time she also said the album would have 12 tracks and a deluxe version with 18 tracks. maybe she's still releasing some of those original 12 tracks? idk this is sad she was so excited

9 hours ago, champainproblms said:

wondering what happened to it... leak it its probably never coming anyway

around that time she also said the album would have 12 tracks and a deluxe version with 18 tracks. maybe she's still releasing some of those original 12 tracks? idk this is sad she was so excited

pretty sure it was part of the Steven Klein sessions. I doubt her label would invest so much into an expensive photographer for just future starts now single

lilkimxchapelle.png

15 hours ago, champainproblms said:

but she’s signed to his label? he will always have involvement from now on

i don’t think the reason for the album being scrapped is because of the dr luke involvement. no one outside of a few online spaces even know who he is tbh. so many of my mutuals irl loved slutpop and think it was just her last album :facepalm:

the label wants a viral moment with a big smash lead single to send kim into tiktok stardom, which is pretty hard to manufacture - especially when it’s becoming more obvious that’s what they want. 

the best thing for kim would to be dropped/leave the contract - this clearly isn’t working

40 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I like slut pop but like girl is she really letting a music doc come out with slut pop as her latest release

(its coming next wednesday btw)

"I put my whole heart into my music" followed by "I wanna XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I like slut pop but like girl is she really letting a music doc come out with slut pop as her latest release

(its coming next wednesday btw)

Wow, this looks very messy. What happened to her? The label really ruined her in so many ways. 

RIP Problematique. 

17 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Was giving Clarity (the album) a full streaming today and tbh Problematique (even though I like what we have for now) is not even on par with those songs. Idc what everyone says but Clarity for me is her debut lol

I second that, to me Clarity is her debut album, and what a great debut. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 7/12/2022 at 1:30 AM, knives said:

the way that the post you're responding to just said she looked great, and your immediate response was that she could lose weight and body shaming her?? i dont care for kim as a person, im not even following this thread, but this comment is just stupid and fatphobic.

who cares about her weight if shes happy. jesus christ.

That's just my opinion. You don't have to agree. She's still a beautiful girl regardless.

This is Kim's [unofficial] debut. 11 tracks is basically an album and sonically they all go together. I see Clarity as her sophomore album. Slut Pop is an EP. :crossed: 

"I Don't Want It at All" 2017 54 Era 1 non-album singles
"Hillside Boys"
"Hills"
(featuring Baby E)
"Slow It Down"
"Faded"
(with Lil Aaron)
"Heart to Break" 2018 52
"Can't Do Better"
"All the Time"
"If U Think About Me..." 2019
"Homework"
(featuring Lil Aaron)
"1,2,3 Dayz Up"

The gays hate Slut Pop and rightfully so but it did give her some more attention with locals for a minute. I honestly don't know why the Kim hate train is going on at the moment - she apologized for the Kesha comments and she's not the only pop girl to work with Dr. Fluke, and yes, he is known, at least in the pop musicsphere. Kesha's case was widely covered and the GP was aware of it plus with Twitter, things can easily circulate. But artists who've worked with Fluke like Doja, Latto, Nicki Minaj, Saweetie and others get flack for everything BUT working with Fluke. It's weird that Kim is the only one who gets "called out" for it, but people had 0 problem streaming Planet Her, which saw Fluke's productions become the most successful songs from the album (You Right, Kiss Me More, Need to Know).

I really feel like the gays are just bashing Kim because they see her as an easy target. I will go a stretch further and say it's rooted in transphobia and a bit of misogyny. Poor girl. I really hope she can make things happen for herself and we see a fully developed era and album sooner than later. 

On 7/14/2022 at 2:10 AM, blameitonme said:

but she’s signed to his label? he will always have involvement from now on

i don’t think the reason for the album being scrapped is because of the dr luke involvement. no one outside of a few online spaces even know who he is tbh. so many of my mutuals irl loved slutpop and think it was just her last album :facepalm:

the label wants a viral moment with a big smash lead single to send kim into tiktok stardom, which is pretty hard to manufacture - especially when it’s becoming more obvious that’s what they want. 

the best thing for kim would to be dropped/leave the contract - this clearly isn’t working

yeah i agree i've always gotten the vibe that it was Republic causing her issues and not Luke

12 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

Also: 

Dec 17, 2021

But:

"Freaky Deaky" is a song recorded by American rappers Tyga and Doja Cat... the song's producers: Brandon Hamlin, Dr Luke

Released February 25, 2022

:crossed:

Freaky Deaky was recorded in early 2021 and was released by Tyga lol. The comments she made were regarding her next album release, not an old throwaway collab single.

giphy.gif