bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Shame to see everything falling apart with the leaks...but at least we get to hear the songs outside of performances.

Thoroughly enjoying HIFTB and ASW; Republic is so stupid for thinking the entirety of Slut Pop was better than these two singles ://

i remember seeing somewhere that republic scrapped the previous singles and is planning to start over the whole era. idk if it's true but girl... she shouldn't have signed this deal. republic clearly have put her in the fridge and i don't think problématique will be released this year.

2 hours ago, Lykko Li said:

i remember seeing somewhere that republic scrapped the previous singles and is planning to start over the whole era. idk if it's true but girl... she shouldn't have signed this deal. republic clearly have put her in the fridge and i don't think problématique will be released this year.

I don't think Problématique will be released. Period.

Also, she teased yet another project titled Candy, with previously known titles Dirty Dirty and Choker. I guess Candy will replace Problématique in the end.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

She said Candy was an album she finished a few months ago, but isn't being released either, so Problematique is dead as well as the other album she made after it. Go ahead and just leak all the tracks.

BzhmW.png

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

thinking about the original 2020 album with malibu and tropical >>>>>>

I'm still thinking about the original Era 1 debut album with Push Push Push :facepalm:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

On 7/23/2022 at 5:10 AM, Bubblez said:

Shame to see everything falling apart with the leaks...but at least we get to hear the songs outside of performances.

Thoroughly enjoying HIFTB and ASW; Republic is so stupid for thinking the entirety of Slut Pop was better than these two singles ://

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

:lmao:

oh.....did it leak :facepalm:, rip, was thinking it would get released as a single

38 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

i just want TOTL3

at this point it's obvious that we ain't getting TOTL3 this year, but idk what will be the excuse this time, since the album was supposed to come in the summer and the summer ends in september and that was the only excuse that kim gave

36 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

oh.....did it leak :facepalm:, rip, was thinking it would get released as a single

it was probably meant to be a single at some point but it seems the project is scrapped by now. Her XCX World era tho

Somehow I missed Time to Cry. It's really good.

What do you think the original album was suppose to be called, and what do you think this album will be called? (If we ever get it)

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

14 minutes ago, iJoshicus said:

Somehow I missed Time to Cry. It's really good.

What do you think the original album was suppose to be called, and what do you think this album will be called? (If we ever get it)

The original album: Problématique

This album: Slut Pop Vol. 2, featuring Whale Cock coming next Valentine's Day

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

16 minutes ago, DirtyBlonde said:

Are we still getting that Kim Petra’s mass leak tomorrow that’s been all over dbree? 

:dua: 

All I want is the remaining Problématique sessions, hope that is true 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: