bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I can't be happy about this Era 1 release, the tracklist is tragic. IΒ wonder if "The Summer I Couldn't Do Better" was the title of the original album,Β or if they just titled it that because of Can't Do Better's popularity.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

24 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I can't be happy about this Era 1 release, the tracklist is tragic. IΒ wonder if "The Summer I Couldn't Do Better" was the title of the original album,Β or if they just titled it that because of Can't Do Better's popularity.

It's named after The Summer I Turned Pretty, a TV show from this yearΒ that used Can't Do Better; we still don't know the original title or tracklisting

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

since we are sharing tracklists, i'm using:

Β 

01 Future Starts Now

02 ProblΓ©matigue

03 Hit It From The Back

04 Born Again

05 Coconuts

06 All She Wants (feat. Paris Hilton)

07 Confessions

08 Something About You

09 Je T'adore

10 Revelations

11 Sex Talk

12 Your Time To Cry

13 Deeper

14 Love Ya Leave Ya

15 Left My Body

16 Future Starts Now (Radio Edit)

Β 

in case Keep It and Dirty Thoughts leak i will add them between track 14 and 15

43 minutes ago, gaylien said:

Wait can someone explain to me what's happening. Dr Luke is blocking Kim from releasing?

Β 

basically it's kim's xcx world (album being scrapped then leaked after a drawn out rollout)

Β 

the label isn't happy with the quality of the album and they want bigger performance from the singles

Β 

right now the latest version of kim's debut is leaking but there isΒ  2+ other versions out thereΒ 

Β 

there is probably more to the story of why this is all happening, it seems like there is A LOT going on behind the scenes

i love her song vixen

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β