bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

do we know anything about pre-era1 material? she was recording so much stuff, it feels like lana and her 200 unreleased songs from 2009-2011 that i have no idea what to do with
i wanna put these under era 1 sessions or something but 95% of it sounds nothing like era 1 

5 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

do we know anything about pre-era1 material? she was recording so much stuff, it feels like lana and her 200 unreleased songs from 2009-2011 that i have no idea what to do with
i wanna put these under era 1 sessions or something but 95% of it sounds nothing like era 1 

Hazy, Fall and Design of Your Heart sound like the only finished ones to me that would fit the era 1 sound. The rest sound pre-era 1.

she also uses the woo-ah in Hazy and Design of Your Heart so more likely were meant for her to release. Instead of some of these others are prob just demos for other artists.

I'm just adding Design of Your Heart, Dark Part of Your Heart and Push Push Push to my Era 1. Cherry on Top could go there as well (fuck it, time for Era 1 Deluxe)

The leaks from today are going to a separate EP I guess :oopna2: btw Light Ur Lighter was produced by RedOne and Diplo

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, drewby said:

The Homework solo demo is the version we'll be using and deleting the released version.

The what? OMG? Can you please share? I actually do like Homework but it would be like thousand times better if it was a solo song

8 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

They might've meant the solo fan-edits that were shared in the thread earlier, don't think we have those demos :popcorn:

Yeah, I did solo edits for Faded and Hills, but with Homework I wasn't able to lol. Maybe if we get the stems or something I would manage to make a solo edit tho. Or if a solo demo of Homework exists, I'd love to get it of course :true: 

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

They might've meant the solo fan-edits that were shared in the thread earlier, don't think we have those demos :popcorn:

i compared the final homework with the demo and i think its legit. There’s the opening verse which Aaron sings on the final but Kim sings on the demo solo file instead

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah, I did solo edits for Faded and Hills, but with Homework I wasn't able to lol. Maybe if we get the stems or something I would manage to make a solo edit tho. Or if a solo demo of Homework exists, I'd love to get it of course :true: 

Oops 

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i compared the final homework with the demo and i think its legit. There’s the opening verse which Aaron sings on the final but Kim sings on the demo solo file instead

Oh, so there IS an alleged demo floating around, hmm

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

The what? OMG? Can you please share? I actually do like Homework but it would be like thousand times better if it was a solo song

Check Debris :oic2:

@SoftwareUpgrade it's not an alleged demo, she's singing the entire first verse instead of lil aaron

BzhmW.png