bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay, so here is my attempt on a tracker. I literally started it 15 minutes ago so it's obviously not complete and I'll be adding to it asap. I'll also include info on officially released just to keep it all in one place. Any suggestions/comments/anything feel free to @ me or via DM! Disclaimer: this won't be a masterpost, it'll be just info.

Kim Tracker

Hoping to have this more up-to-date by the weekend lol

ThanksĀ :beyonce::party:

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay, so here is my attempt on a tracker. I literally started it 15 minutes ago so it's obviously not complete and I'll be adding to it asap. I'll also include info on officially released just to keep it all in one place. Any suggestions/comments/anything feel free to @ me or via DM! Disclaimer: this won't be a masterpost, it'll be just info.

Kim Tracker

Hoping to have this more up-to-date by the weekend lol

Literally what I came sleuthing here for. Thanks kween.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
šŸŽ¶Ā Art decorates space, but music decorates timeĀ šŸŽ¶

9 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Kim Tracker

Basically I already have the most relevant stuff there (omitted featured singles). I'll still keep an eye open looking for info I missed or whatever, but so far that's all I could find. Hope it's useful!

P.S. I'd bet most of the 2014-15 unreleased stuff that has no producer listed could have been produced by Jon Castelli orĀ Aaron Joseph.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I think the tracker is missing Die Trying, Drugs Don't Work, Flight to Paris, Just Another Story, Like You Mean It, Limousines, The Closest to Love, and Won't Feel Like Christmas?

BzhmW.png

1 hour ago, drewby said:

I think the tracker is missing Die Trying, Drugs Don't Work, Flight to Paris, Just Another Story, Like You Mean It, Limousines, The Closest to Love, and Won't Feel Like Christmas?

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

oceans too

@ me please lol, so I can find this sooner because I'm so distracted ddd.

Thank you! Yeah, I purposefully omitted Flight to Paris, Heartbeat, Broken Glass, Love Me Less, Feeling of Falling (featured singles)Ā but I'll add them!

Oceans, Like You Mean It and The Closest to Love are all included.

I'll however look for the other ones you mentioned! Any other I'm missing please let me know so I can put it up too <3

Ā 

(The tracker is ordered first by year, then alphabetically so that's why it could be harder to find anything. But it's easier to Ctrl+F and then write up the name of the song!)

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ā 

@ me please lol, so I can find this sooner because I'm so distracted ddd.

Thank you! Yeah, I purposefully omitted Flight to Paris, Heartbeat, Broken Glass, Love Me Less, Feeling of Falling (featured singles)Ā but I'll add them!

Oceans, Like You Mean It and The Closest to Love are all included.

I'll however look for the other ones you mentioned! Any other I'm missing please let me know so I can put it up too <3

Ā 

(The tracker is ordered first by year, then alphabetically so that's why it could be harder to find anything. But it's easier to Ctrl+F and then write up the name of the song!)

the tracker is missing some songs:

1. OMG (Oh My God) -Ā  a song which didn't make the cut for Clarity, she mentioned it in a interview as one of the last songs recorded for the album that didn't made the cut.
  2. Tropical* (Not real name)Ā https://genius.com/Kim-petras-tropical-lyricsĀ (made in 2017)
  3. Feed The Beast (Problematique outtake, 2021) (snippet of this leaked)
  4. Speed Limit (2013/2014)
  5. Die Trying (2014)
  6. Real Me (around 2010 - 2011)
  7. That's What's Up (2014) (Pitch song for JoJo)
  8. Young & Spoiled (2016) (Twice released the song later on as YOUNG & WILD)
  9. Moneymaker (around 2014-15)
  10. LimousinesĀ  (2015/16) (later released by Vali in 2017)
  11. Pick Me Up (2014/15) (Pitch song)
  12. Say (2014/15) (Pitch song)
  13. Dark HeartĀ (2014/15) (Pitch song)
  14. Game Over (2014/2015)
  15. Ā LovealotĀ (2014/2015)
  16. California RainĀ (2014/2015)

idk if Kim recorded any solo versions for the pitched JoJo songs such as (Strip, 72460, Hardest Part, Get Off On This, Love a Little Harder, Taste, Tell Me) or she just co-wrote them.

4 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

1. OMG (Oh My God) -Ā  a song which didn't make the cut for Clarity, she mentioned it in a interview as one of the last songs recorded for the album that didn't made the cut.
  2. Tropical* (Not real name)Ā https://genius.com/Kim-petras-tropical-lyricsĀ (made in 2017)
  5. Die Trying (2014)

idk if Kim recorded any solo versions for the pitched JoJo songs such as (Strip, 72460, Hardest Part, Get Off On This, Love a Little Harder, Taste, Tell Me) or she just co-wrote them.

Thank you so much! I'll check all this out :heart:Ā 

On 8/18/2022 at 10:21 PM, drewby said:

Isnā€™t Limousines in that girl from Emotional Orangeā€™s vocals- Kim just penned it?

On 8/19/2022 at 3:15 AM, Yes To Heaven said:

5. Die Trying (2014)

We have Limousines in Kimā€™s vocals?!

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

7 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Isnā€™t Limousines in that girl from Emotional Orangeā€™s vocals- Kim just penned it?

We have Limousines in Kimā€™s vocals?!

I guess not lol, I just discovered that file and found out it's not Kim :eartha:Ā