bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

Sam Smith is so cringe. Should've gotten a female collaborator because no one really wants to see this yt Jiggly puff gay in his MDNA World Tour cosplay but I guess that's Kim's brand. 

Oh...you're one of those people.

I was pleasantly surprised by the video concept. I was a little confused from the teaser; obviously I got an idea, but I was wondering how the execution would be. The only thing I'm a little bothered with is the choreo, but it wasn't concept ruining. Loved Kim's entrace, glad they're making some noise with this collab.

5 hours ago, Bubblez said:

Oh...you're one of those people.

I was pleasantly surprised by the video concept. I was a little confused from the teaser; obviously I got an idea, but I was wondering how the execution would be. The only thing I'm a little bothered with is the choreo, but it wasn't concept ruining. Loved Kim's entrace, glad they're making some noise with this collab.

Yeah, I'm one of those. Sam Smith gives me second hand embarrassment. But I guess given Kim's career trajectory over the last couple of years, this collab makes sense.

Some positives: The makeup and styling on Kim for this lil era is nice. The video was well done too. The song itself isn't bad, but it feels like SS ft. Kim and ion like dat. 

Hopefully we don't get an endless amount of collab'd singles after this.

6 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

never been one to check on sam smith but i forgot the gays also dont really fuck with them because of ~fatphobia~

Don't be dramatic, it has nothing to do with his body weight. I would not even consider him "fat" - he's just not attractive to me, so him trying to be a hot cunty gay isn't giving what it's supposed to give lmao.

14 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

Yeah, I'm one of those. Sam Smith gives me second hand embarrassment. But I guess given Kim's career trajectory over the last couple of years, this collab makes sense.

Some positives: The makeup and styling on Kim for this lil era is nice. The video was well done too. The song itself isn't bad, but it feels like SS ft. Kim and ion like dat. 

Maybe because it's Sam's lead single? :toofloppy:

BzhmW.png

15 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

him trying to be a hot cunty gay isn't giving what it's supposed to give lmao.

They* bestie but honestly this, they strut about like their shit don’t stink and like they’re the best thing since sliced bread and I don’t just mean on stage, have you seen those videos of them and their friends on the streets of London? Gross

Watching them act like that is so cringe and embarrassing, why anyone would wanna listen to their high pitched fog horn voice has always been beyond me 

21 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

never been one to check on sam smith but i forgot the gays also dont really fuck with them because of ~fatphobia~

the only fatphobic thing here is the editor of the cover lmao Sam’s photoshopped jawline is a JOKE 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

They* bestie but honestly this, they strut about like their shit don’t stink and like they’re the best thing since sliced bread and I don’t just mean on stage, have you seen those videos of them and their friends on the streets of London? Gross

Watching them act like that is so cringe and embarrassing, why anyone would wanna listen to their high pitched fog horn voice has always been beyond me 

the only fatphobic thing here is the editor of the cover lmao Sam’s photoshopped jawline is a JOKE 

Sorry, I forget their pronouns. :heart:

8 hours ago, drewby said:

I was not aware of this. Thought it was just a collab droplet.

5 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

it’s sounds like it’s a song from Victorious if Nickelodeon was X rated 

Nah it literally could be a Victorious song, just would have had a few less obvious innuendos and we would have had the girls dancing barefoot :toofunny:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Just watched the video and while it's definetly a serve (Well except for opera Shane Dawson but that was to be expected), the choreo is so bad like wtf was that :air:

Also: Kim, Mik and Violet really stole the show :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 10/1/2022 at 12:01 PM, drewby said:

I'll never understand why people insist on doing "Artist A & Artist B" on songs that are very obviously "Artist A (feat. Artist B)", mostly written & sung by Artist A, for Artist A's album, Artist B has no ownership

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

On 10/1/2022 at 3:49 PM, OverYourHead said:

it’s sounds like it’s a song from Victorious if Nickelodeon was X rated 

And it wouldve been one of my top streamed tracks on Victorious 4.0 or whatever tf :magikarp:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Sam Smith makes me cringe, it’s not because of his weight I just find him a bit contrived. What in the name of MDNA was that video? Yikes.  I like a few Kim songs but she’s nothing incredible with her auto-tuned voice and shallow pop lyrics. I’m gonna sound like a snob, but I think this type of music is too immature for me now…I’ve grown out of it. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance