bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

6 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Cry about it

Imagine defending Dr. Puke! Now, I still listen to Era 1/Clarity and other Dr. Puke productions, because, well, they're some bops! However, we can't be out here upset that people don't want to support him.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:12 AM, The Siren said:

popping in to say shes signed under luke so he still gets money from any sales and streams because of distribution or whatever

damn, i was hoping that wasn't the case

i rescind my previous comments. we will be illegally downloading!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

so theres a fake snippet of owww on the Bree and i downloaded it because i wanted to know what it actually is and apparently its heart to break in very low quality but i accidentally slowed it down too much so now i have this version of heart to break in my downloads folder thats giving panic attack at the school dance hiding in the bathroom energy

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 10/8/2022 at 1:31 AM, BrokenBoy said:

Imagine defending Dr. Puke! Now, I still listen to Era 1/Clarity and other Dr. Puke productions, because, well, they're some bops! However, we can't be out here upset that people don't want to support him.

It just became a tired argument at this point lol, it has been going on for 5 years and nothing changed. Still complaining about like the first it's just as ridiculous and basically spam

11 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

It just became a tired argument at this point lol, it has been going on for 5 years and nothing changed. Still complaining about like the first it's just as ridiculous and basically spam

I mean I agree. Stans need to accept that she's contractually obligated to work with or at least do business with him and there's probably little she can do about it. We all saw what Kesha went through so complaining about it is redundant. All we can hope for is that she experiences mild success and can eventually get out of her contracts with him.

Of course she tweets this while Nicki is getting a lot of flak online for her sex offender husband/Dr. Luke association lol 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

14 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Of course she tweets this while Nicki is getting a lot of flak online for her sex offender husband/Dr. Luke association lol 

Im pretty sure its because nicki was going at it with latto right as the new unholy remix was released so kim wanted the barbz to support it

but also kim has supported nicki since the beginning

ok so apparently two (it was said a "couple", but not a few, just "a couple" so I'm guessing it's literally 2) songs from Problématique are still going to be released in the new record which lead single is If Jesus Was a Rockstar. Which ones do we think are making it?

I think Revelations and All She Wants have the highest chances. The former was performed live (same as HIFTB but I don't think this one will be released :toofunny:) and the latter was referred to by Paris after the album was announced to have been scrapped methinks.

inb4 it ends up being Treat Me Like a H0e and Runway Walk :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

27 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

ok so apparently two (it was said a "couple", but not a few, just "a couple" so I'm guessing it's literally 2) songs from Problématique are still going to be released in the new record which lead single is If Jesus Was a Rockstar. Which ones do we think are making it?

I think Revelations and All She Wants have the highest chances. The former was performed live (same as HIFTB but I don't think this one will be released :toofunny:) and the latter was referred to by Paris after the album was announced to have been scrapped methinks.

inb4 it ends up being Treat Me Like a H0e and Runway Walk :toofunny: 

Where did you hear this news about some songs still making the new album? Out of the ones you mentioned, Runway Walk is the only one that hasn't leaked yet.

Revelations is a bop tho, so I could see that one still getting an official release. I was expecting all the leaked tracks to get shelved tbh. I'm still waiting for Sex Up For Fun w/ Doja's verse to leak at some point. The Azealia feature carries a lot of baggage for my taste. Especially since she dragged Kim after recording her verse 🤦🏼‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

On 10/14/2022 at 5:52 AM, Coloringbooks said:

i'm very conflicted about this.....as an ex barb.....i don't know if i can support Kim anymore.... :toofloppy: like it's bad enough that you're a Dr. Luke denier but then this....please choose a struggle.

7 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Where did you hear this news about some songs still making the new album? Out of the ones you mentioned, Runway Walk is the only one that hasn't leaked yet.

Revelations is a bop tho, so I could see that one still getting an official release. I was expecting all the leaked tracks to get shelved tbh. I'm still waiting for Sex Up For Fun w/ Doja's verse to leak at some point. The Azealia feature carries a lot of baggage for my taste. Especially since she dragged Kim after recording her verse 🤦🏼‍♂️

Twitter. Apparently she said that somewhere and then people started tweeting about it. Take it with a grain of salt anyways :teehee: 

Yup, I know RW is unleaked and for what I care it could stay like that, literally everything else from those sessions is better.

Lol I can't stand Azealia anymore, so I'm ultimately glad the collab got scrapped. But I'm highkey curious about the Doja feature :dua: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: