bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The way I saved these eons ago #history

i cleansed that thread of most of the old stuff because i managed to self teach myself better than any class i've taken so far or youtube tutorial so :hillary:
glad that people still appreciate it though :oprah:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Historic iconic Era 1 :

01. Hillside Boys

02. Heart To Break

03. Malibu

04. I Don’t Want It At All

05. Push Push Push (Hotter Than Miami)

06. Faded

07. All The Time

08. Hills

09. Slow It Down

10. If U Think About Me…

11. Dark Part Of Your Heart

12. Homework

13. Can’t Do Better

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Historic iconic Era 1 :

01. Hillside Boys

02. Heart To Break

03. Malibu

04. I Don’t Want It At All

05. Push Push Push (Hotter Than Miami)

06. Faded

07. All The Time

08. Hills

09. Slow It Down

10. If U Think About Me…

11. Dark Part Of Your Heart

12. Homework

13. Can’t Do Better

Its almost impossible to beat Era 1.

she really came through with every single

made an era 1 cover - basically just remade the "official" one used on shirts and the one that everyone uses

nPDdIQq.png

larger version [4000x4000]

i added a few more bunheads to fit the generally accepted extra songs

- the lime green one between hillside boys & faded is "feeling of falling"
- the blueish one between hills & homework is "push push push"
- the purple/pink one after slow it down is "malibu"
- the shiny one used for that cash grab label compilation at the end is "dark part of your heart"

29 minutes ago, the ocean said:

made an era 1 cover - basically just remade the "official" one used on shirts and the one that everyone uses

nPDdIQq.png

larger version [4000x4000]

i added a few more bunheads to fit the generally accepted extra songs

- the lime green one between hillside boys & faded is "feeling of falling"
- the blueish one between hills & homework is "push push push"
- the purple/pink one after slow it down is "malibu"
- the shiny one used for that cash grab label compilation at the end is "dark part of your heart"

someone here mentioned not long (dk if its true or not) that when Malibu was being advertised, right at the beginning, her team used the bunhead artwork before the og one but I’ve never found it…

almost like Malibu was a goodbye to Era 1 even though it didnt feel like it to me. Homework and IUTAM felt like the proper goodbye to me

7 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

someone here mentioned not long (dk if its true or not) that when Malibu was being advertised, right at the beginning, her team used the bunhead artwork before the og one but I’ve never found it…

almost like Malibu was a goodbye to Era 1 even though it didnt feel like it to me. Homework and IUTAM felt like the proper goodbye to me

idk if that's true but i've seen people use malibu in tracklists (like @Veinsineon did) and it sonically fits era 1 pretty well so i included it

at the very least it makes the rainbow more even :oprah3:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

idk if that's true but i've seen people use malibu in tracklists (like @Veinsineon did) and it sonically fits era 1 pretty well so i included it

at the very least it makes the rainbow more even :oprah3:

sonically it indeed fits. But since she advertised after Clarity era began it kinda like bugs me lol

ps: can someone l3k Tropical? Like i just wanna see something real quick

love love love kim so much even tho her 2022 releases are kinda not it.. unholy was something fun for the moment tho! ill always stand by her cuz there aren't many great trans artists in the mainstream yet

18 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

sonically it indeed fits. But since she advertised after Clarity era began it kinda like bugs me lol

ps: can someone l3k Tropical? Like i just wanna see something real quick

yeah ideally it would go in its own mini era but it's also the only song we have from that time period (besides tropical at least :creep:)

doesn't fit with clarity because it's a complete sound shift and doesn't fit problematique because it's too early, and people wanted to lump it with era 1 since it was released so it just works

hoping that tropical leeks so we can actually put malibu in an more appropriate place besides just being a single :hillary:

i’m late but what was she even going for with if jesus was a rockstar? there’s absolutely nothing interesting about the song and i can’t think of a single reason i’d ever listen to it again :brows3:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

20 hours ago, sack said:

i’m late but what was she even going for with if jesus was a rockstar? there’s absolutely nothing interesting about the song and i can’t think of a single reason i’d ever listen to it again :brows3:

I guess since she's a trans artist mocking religion in that song her team tought it would be shocking and get her some attention kinda like Unholy did (sexual song about religion too) but yeah the song is so bad that it's def not gonna happen :creep:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i kind of want to see kim fail a bit so she can maybe get a realization that she needs to actually... put in work and select good songs in order to be successful

you can't rely on an abuser because that will not only harm those he is abusing but will also just make you look bad, and you can't go this route of just being a producer/a&r department's play thing because that will just result in cash grab tiktok songs like the ones we've been getting :bebe: