bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

she deleted it but it’s too late. if people tried to defend her in the past, now it’s just over. i feel sorry for her cause she IS talented and deserves to be successful. gggrrr get dropped you were doing so well as an independent artist

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

it's literally so easy to be quiet. why does she feel the need to be messy all the time? no ones buying this "unbothered, problematic" queen schtick she's been forcing down our throats for  2 years. if you have nothing to be ashamed of why delete it? stand behind what you believe kim

SHE SHOULD HAVE SAT DOWN & ATE HER FOOD. She has not been serving lately to be so damn messy. She’s not Azealia Banks who at least can turn out a song….she’s released that mid EP with only 3 okay ish songs & her last actual good song was Malibu…girl get it together.. like I love her unreleased, clarity, the era 1 singles, but…,?!.>?\>,|>? It’s like her creativity tanked afterwards. It’s genuinely upsetting & now she’s doing these terrible takes. At least Azealia makes good takes 45-55% of the time :biblio:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

truth is, she just lost a lot of her fanbase that was holding out hope for her, and Unholy is going to be the only thing that she’s remembered for. She could’ve been one of the biggest pop stars of our time, I could see her potential success playing out similar to Dua Lipa’s. but honestly, her solo music is too niche to ever go mainstream without huge fan support pushing her name into that scene, and a lot of the fans that could’ve been able to do that aren’t going to be sticking around. and normally, going mainstream really wouldn’t matter at all, but it’s clear that’s the kind of status she wants. she did it all to herself

You really think "Unholy" will be remembered more than 8 months from now?

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

truth is, she just lost a lot of her fanbase that was holding out hope for her, and Unholy is going to be the only thing that she’s remembered for. She could’ve been one of the biggest pop stars of our time, I could see her potential success playing out similar to Dua Lipa’s. but honestly, her solo music is too niche to ever go mainstream without huge fan support pushing her name into that scene, and a lot of the fans that could’ve been able to do that aren’t going to be sticking around. and normally, going mainstream really wouldn’t matter at all, but it’s clear that’s the kind of status she wants. she did it all to herself

THIS. She has had sooo much potential. It’s genuinely such a shame

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif