bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

and it’s like, there are two types of artists that do break into mainstream success: artists who have such soulless music that anyone can listen to; and artists who make actually distinctive, interesting music that have a really strong and passionate following that help break their name into mainstream scenes and spaces. kim is not that first type, if she wants to be successful in that way she does have to rely on her fans and keep them around. she’s the Unholy girl now

Exactly. It’s honestly ridiculous she went on the route she’s currently on. She has very good friends in the industry like Charli, Paris, Troye, that Yungblund guy, Florence follows her, Drag Queens LOVE HER MUSIC….it’s like you said she did this all to herself. All this potential WASTED.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

3 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

she needs to stay off Twitter, it’s not a safe space for her. :oic2: can’t help but say she deserves all this. i’m wondering why she even responded to anything when people are constantly coming at her neck for her actions daily? odd girl

NJzO38u_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
Pr757Eh_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Eeeeeek… so Kim was mass tweeting/deleting. What a mess, she's trending on Twitter now.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Well that wasn't smart, lmao

Money and the connections over everything else, agreed that it isn't just Kim and people probably tag her about it more- but that's due to the visibility about it, most people think something is suspect about him, despite personal feelings about Kesha

The internet is forever, would've been more "respectful" to leave it up (despite everyone not liking that, lol)

No more tweeting (probably while high) from Kim, waiting for Republic to get mad :air2:

i'm very very mildly hoping for some genuine explanation and apology but i know we're not getting anything and i'm preparing to turn my stan card in brigitte.gif

congratulations kimberly you successfully are now 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮

bye!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 hours ago, Voignamir said:

and few months back i was ready to defend her :teehee: maybe being canceled is part of her new aesthetic, her masochism could mean anything 

not her trying to keep the problematique concept alive :lmao:

The twitter stans are using the old “media loves to attack trans women” argument in her defence but like ??? If anything I’d say it’s actually Kim herself hindering the way the locals view the trans community with her complete disregard and lack of care of the protection of/speaking up for all women in the industry

All this attitude and her music has taken such a sharp decline in quality, I’m so confused as to what high horse she thinks she’s climbed on

giphy.gif