bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

On one hand that comment was loaded with poor judgment and no preemptive thinking. On the other hand, doja cat is arguably bigger and better for l*ke. Name any person you know irl who listens to the radio , knows who dr l*ke is, and chooses to protest all the music he’s been involved in? You can’t name a single person. He has always been everywhere and successful.. it sucks but it’s kinda true what she said about people only coming for her for her track record. tha people love to virtue signal.

35 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

On one hand that comment was loaded with poor judgment and no preemptive thinking. On the other hand, doja cat is arguably bigger and better for l*ke. Name any person you know irl who listens to the radio , knows who dr l*ke is, and chooses to protest all the music he’s been involved in? You can’t name a single person. He has always been everywhere and successful.. it sucks but it’s kinda true what she said about people only coming for her for her track record. tha people love to virtue signal.

Doja signed before anything came out about Kesha. Can’t say the same for kim. Doja has also never doubled down on working with l*ke or try to make light of the situation by calling herself “problematic”. If anything doja is smartly trying to get herself out of this situation where Kim wants to make merch off her backlash. It’s not the same. 

8 hours ago, sack said:

the fact that she got nominated for a grammy is a fucking joke :bye: i can’t wait until the craze for unholy dies down so she can fade into irrelevancy once again

thank you. Unholy is a bad song......

you know i always wanted to give kim the benefit of the doubt, maybe she somehow was unaware of You Know Who's behavior and once she got involved with him there was no going back for some reason, but damn thats such a fucking idiotic thing to say kimberly

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

I mean… what does she expect? Everyone to just turn a blind eye? 

That's exactly what she thinks lmaooo she really feels like she is The One™ & that her work is good enough to negate the controversy.

Which...just...lol

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

1 hour ago, Wait For Life said:

Is that the first time she’s ever acknowledged Kim?

I think so. A lot of stans on both sides has speculated that Kesha never even heard Kim's name at all :eartha:

17 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Honestly if Kim just shut up she wouldn’t get as much hate as she gets. Out of all the girls who work with Luke she’s the only one that actively addresses it publicly all the time it seems. It just draws in more attention than she’s clearly bothered to deal with. If she doesn’t give a fuck then she should just keep working with him and ignore everyone.

I think Doja mentioned her involvement once….ages ago, maybe twice…..but that was it.

52 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I think Doja mentioned her involvement once….ages ago, maybe twice…..but that was it.

The nature of Doja's comments about Dr Luke is also completely different to that of Kim's

ImageImage

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

15 hours ago, The Siren said:

I mean sam's bits aren't entirely disposable

_(┐「ε:)_

i guess it could be used as a mass destruction weapon still even without kim verses so yeah not entirely disposable