bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

34 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

This was the 12-songs draft tracklist from May 2021. In my opinion, the selection includes the best songs from the sessions.

That "Owww" track in number 10 was apparently replaced with "Coconuts", as you say, probably for a potential streams boost as they were planning to release it as a single.

7ba6da24e0db94ce273a4a8fdb61ec54.554x1000x1.jpg

Ive kinda had this theory that owww is @www like 'if youre reading this reach me @www.xyz.com' lol idk anyways

according to genius this song has no luke involvement either so this conversation is tired. she hasnt ~worked~ with dr luke since slut pop, you guys are dragging it.

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

She’s not that likeable and comes off as fake to me, don’t know why :xgiggle:

Also her music since she got signed to a record label has been all over the place. Its like she cant stick to a theme, first Malibu, the french euro dance with TFSN (unpopular opinion but I Dont mind It being longer), to cocnuts again and then Unholy and IJWAR… 0 cohesion And punch so people end up losing interest! Not to mention her twitter fights and the Dr Luke fiasco :wowcry:

she had some Clarity moments (pun intented) with Icy and TOTL but that hype will die soon if she doesnt put her sht together

I think she should have continued with the reagge tropical sound she was going for in Lenfant Terrible, Choker, Break the AC and Painkillas!! Those are some of her best :bebe:

TOTL + TFSN, Choker, Heart to Break - are highlights for me. They're easy, they're club friendly, they're the direction I wish she'd keep/lean into. I don't know what is up with her management/label. It's sonic schizophrenia, truly. You've got a singer, who is trans, who is marketable, who has more mainstream notoriety at this point (re: Unholy) - there's a lot of ingredients for success and to check a lot of industry boxes here, and yet - nothing.

I worry that it's possible that she's considered "stale" - we've been trying to manifest a career here for how many years now? Going off her first "proper" single, 2017. It's 2023, and it feels like her shit is still on the runway waiting for takeoff. The Diet Azealia Twitter moments aren't helping at all. If you want to defend or keep working with Luke, just shut up. It costs zero dollars to just shut up. If you're going to do something unpopular, just. shut. up. And, on the flip, if you realize that's an issue, and you want to break free from Luke, at this point, also just shut up - just run everything by your PR team and management regarding the whole topic. Get a second and third opinion. Damage control it before it's out the door. And pick a sonic lane musically and stick in it. Get a cohesive EP together AT LEAST instead of scattered singles that are all over the place.

Ugh. Frustrating.

Edited by AtomicMess
added more thots b/c I had them

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

All I want from her is to sever her toes with Dr Luke for good (so far it seems like she did?) And to apologize to Kesha for even insinuating that she believes Luke more than Kesha. 

Then I might become a fan, but this will never happen :/

22 hours ago, The Siren said:

All I want from her is to sever her toes with Dr Luke for good (so far it seems like she did?) And to apologize to Kesha for even insinuating that she believes Luke more than Kesha. 

Then I might become a fan, but this will never happen :/

the way that the second the consequences of her actions started to hit her, she doubled down and we’re getting to the point where she’s practically folding herself in half

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I was so hyped for this song based on the previews. Listening to it in full now though I'm seriously disappointed. I really thought this was going to be Kim finally getting back into making some good stuff, the second half of the track just ruins it for me. Everything about the production just seems disjointed, not in a purposeful way.

brrr has really great melody and fun lyrics although i think I’d kinda work better without that Sophie sample but I still think it’s a great song overall?? Idk it’s really cool and I love that she stopped working w Luke

i also think it’s kinda cute that Sophie’s legacy is being passed on this way, I fully support not only SoundCloud twinks using the sample pack 

idk if its stockholm syndrome but i was so annoyed when i heard the snippets and now im kinda bopping along.. its not that bad its fun yay! some stupid garbage lyrics tho

if u think ur so cold... brrr! :true: