bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

1 minute ago, jinsouldilf said:

idk if its stockholm syndrome but i was so annoyed when i heard the snippets and now im kinda bopping along.. its not that bad its fun yay! some stupid garbage lyrics tho

if u think ur so cold... brrr! :true:

I absolutely hated this song based off the snippets too!!! I thought she was going for a typical edgy hyperpop production but besides that sample it kinda has its own identity lol and I like it 

19 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

girl you tried it :lmao: although it does sound better than the snippets i dont really like it but its cute i guess kimmy

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Song is niice i love it. Having some Sophie stems sounds kinda dated buuuuut it still sounds cool enough imo

Sophie is timeless. Using the sample pack is kinda dated indeed but just in the way that you’d love her to ACTUALLY work on the track 😭 the sample itself is still cool and hopefully will be forever this way 

kim definitely needs a new creative director 

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

10 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Sophie is timeless. Using the sample pack is kinda dated indeed but just in the way that you’d love her to ACTUALLY work on the track 😭 the sample itself is still cool and hopefully will be forever this way 

thiiiiis

i like it... she's cute, not gorg, but still cute u know? not a fan of the knockoff sophie sound pack tho, i think they used that as a quick substitute for a trap beat and... it's not giving :noparty:

i’m so perplexed by this song… i thought it was terrible upon first listen but after listening to it a few times it’s kind of an earworm? like objectively it’s not really a good song but at the same time i’m really liking it

"You think you so cold, BURRRR" this part sounds so funny to me and idek why 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I feel like the label probably still isn't going to put as much money into her solo work after all of that mess with problematique even though she has a number 1 single now.

they probably understand she wouldn't have got that without sam smith.. :/  I feel like if anything they're going to make her do more features with random radio artists and make her be the trans bebe rexha

it's literally been PR mess after general mess and bad fan reception since she signed. also why did she make a French inspired album when she's literally German like that was so random bring out ze apple strudel and frankfurters - give us the lederhosen kunnnnt LOL