bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

4 hours ago, paris texas said:

i think they thought that if they pulled out the kitchen set that the gays would be instantly enthralled with it... and yeah no

and disrespecting sophie's legacy like that... :smh:

how is using stems from her sample pack disrespecting her legacy? they were friends :facepalm: 

14417469274.gif

I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I could see this on my playlist. From the snippets, I not impressed; and I'm still NOT impressed...but I don't think it's terrible.

She could do so much better, she HAS done so much better. I'm glad she isn't working with Luke anymore, but at the same time I think he was a large part of her sound and she's basically finding herself and image all over again....6 years into her career and in the messiest way possible. (See: Twitter)

Hopefully she gets through whatever thing she's going through and is able to put out a consistent, cohesive body of work with new producers that still capture her strengths. Label is probably making it hard though

On 1/20/2023 at 1:08 AM, paris texas said:

mmm yeah it's a no for me

it's better than the jesus song, and MILES better than ungodly attack on my senses but it's still really bad :hillary:

i disagree i really like this one :hillary:

and no luke credits make it a (nearly) guilt-free bop to me :trisha:

On 1/20/2023 at 9:42 PM, lanasugarysweet444 said:

This new single ain't bad, but I wish she released "Lesson*" (idk the title) and Keep It, I'll be a problématique widow forever

she said on the first day she'd never let it out, this is an excerpt from candy